Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire out now :)

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire has just been announced, and it's getting released worldwide in November.

I'm so excited as Hoenn is my favourite region, as well as Ruby and Sapphire being special to me. Can't wait for more info to come out, and I love the boxart for the games. Now I really need to get a 3DS lol.

Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire announced

For not having the subject heading as "Hoenn Confirmed", I am disappointed xD

"Quick, We're bleeding money."
"What should we do?"
"THROW MORE POKEMON AT IT"

If this is Nintendo's strategy after the commercial failure which is the Wii U, I'm perfectly okay with this. It's made my day, if not my week, although it's not like it was unexpected any time soon.

Nintendo should just announce a new console at E3 which either competes with, or is better than the competition, get 3rd party devs on board and STOP WITH THE GIMMICKY ********.
I don't want to play games with a tablet or motion ********.

Can't wait to let my Brother know later! He'll ultimately end up buying both like he has Black and White and X and Y haha so it means once he's done with one and moves to the other, I'll get to pinch it and play! :D

What version is everyone getting?

I will be getting Omega Ruby first, seeing as I played Ruby first out of the trio. Will be picking Torchic as my starter, like I did in Ruby.

I'm not sure which version I'll get, depends on the version exclusive Pokemon. I did get Ruby originally so I'll probably end out getting Omega Ruby (Mostly so I can catch a Mawile again).

I'll get Alpha Sapphire, because I got Sapphire and it makes me think of Alpha 5.

I'll be getting both, as always.

In regards to the Wii U; Nintendo have already revealed that they're working on their successor console (which somehow surprised a lot of the internet? Guess they don't know how long R&D takes). I agree that just dropping the Wii U now will be a very bad idea that could damage the company's reputation from years to come. The best they can do, is actually use some of their marketing budgets to market the Wii U as best they can (I know, I know. It'll never happen!) while quietly fast-tracking its successor if it doesn't pan out (which it won't at this stage).

I will get Alpha Sapphire eventually like I usually do with the 2nd version.

I'm hoping Secret Bases will make a comeback.

Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire comes out 28/11/14

MEGA Bump

Just under 2 weeks till the games come out here, I'm really hyped, going to get both games on launch since I love Ruby and Sapphire so much <3

I'm with you! My favourite generation and everything I've seen of it so far looks great. I've pre-ordered Sapphire for myself and Ruby for my best friend.

What starter will you be picking? I'll be picking Torchic myself on Ruby and Treecko on Sapphire.

Just 3 days to go now :D

Team Torchic <3

Avoiding gameplay everywhere. Even though it's a remake, I don't want to spoil the experience for myself. I'm definitely hyped for it now!

Really looking forward to Playing the Game (Alpha Sapphire), I've never completed a Hoenn Based game before, played up to about the Fourth Gym before but have never gotten past it, it is my least played Generation so I'm really looking forward to finally being able to have another shot at it! :)

Will probably choose Torchic as my starter, but it will probably end up being rotated with pretty much nearly every Pokemon I'm able to catch! :D

Thinking I'll stick with good ol' Mudkip for this one. My steelbooks have just dispatched from Nintendo's store! Giving Omega Ruby to my mate as a birthday present while I'll be playing Alpha Sapphire. I originally played Ruby and he played Sapphire so it works out perfectly.

I'm sitting waiting on mine. Amazon said they should arrive today but pleeeeease faster :lol: I'm charging my 3DS in preparation!

Update: Well, it never arrived. I've seen elsewhere I wasn't the only one let down. Only annoyed since it was supposed to be here for the day of release. It is Black Friday though I suppose :( hope it comes tomorrow.

PandoraHane said:
I'm sitting waiting on mine. Amazon said they should arrive today but pleeeeease faster :lol: I'm charging my 3DS in preparation!

Update: Well, it never arrived. I've seen elsewhere I wasn't the only one let down. Only annoyed since it was supposed to be here for the day of release. It is Black Friday though I suppose :( hope it comes tomorrow.

Aw that sucks, Amazon are really ****** nowadays, I just use the locker the service, that way I can pick the parcels in my own time.

Anyway, picking this up tomorrow from Argos. Haven't played a Pokemon game since White. CeX buying it for £29 so I aim to finish the game by this time next week.

Hoenn had the best story imo, so I hope they don't mess with it too much, I am not a big fan of these mega-evolutions, so I am hoping they're not a big part of the story, though the demo states otherwise. I can't wait to dive again, that was really awesome. But the best news for me is the fact I didn't have to buy a 3DS since my lil brother got one for his Birthday :mrgreen:

PandoraHane said:

Unlucky there I ordered off Amazon and mine come at 2pm today.

Kurz Weber said:
Unlucky there I ordered off Amazon and mine come at 2pm today.

It's strange isn't it? Post has been today and nothing again! Now best I can hope for is Monday :( Just glad I didn't pay extra. I am in a village in the countryside, could be a factor. Though the nearest town where our post comes from is about 15/20 mins away so....really?

Back