Pokémon Black & White

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
I really like the fact you can find old pokemon from the get-go, its a nice change. For some reason though I dont seem to be getting dragged into this one :S

FourthLion

Adventurer
I like that the 'tutorial' part of the game was rushed through a bit ont hsi one. Sick of going through the whole meet the professor/choose your pokemon/battle your rival a few times/get the pokedex/etc etc etc charade and it taking up the first entire hour of the game. B&W2 handled this a lot better.

Not really seen many changes yet though, other than the medals which are kinda cool.

Edit:
I'd love to add some friends on there if anyone wants to be added. For the whole time pokemon has been 'online' I've used pitifully few of it's online features.

MrLaserSharkKH

Stand User
I'm enjoying what I have played so far, the Habitat feature in the Pokedex is a nice little touch as of course are the medals...I spent much longer than I probably should looking for an Eevee but I managed to get one in the end, I felt like it was never gonna appear, but at least my Riolu should evolve now after plenty of bike time. :)

EDIT: Yup, I now have a Lucario and an Espeon :D

ikarichan

Completely Average High School Student
im really enjoying the new one ^^
i wonder if someone would like to exchange friends code of the game to battle or exchange and for the nexo thing :3

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
ikarichan said:
im really enjoying the new one ^^
i wonder if someone would like to exchange friends code of the game to battle or exchange and for the nexo thing :3

Nexo thing? Wassat? Im only up to like the third gym so far. Ill be getting my FC on here soon so peeps can add and I can add and we can all add... ADD!