Please allow me to introduce myself

cantstraferight

Completely Average High School Student
Hey

Im john

Im sort of new anime so I would love some suggestions off what to watch as I never know what to get.

Currently im watching bleach and fullmetal alchemist and im really liking them both and i really liked club to death angel dokuro chan.

McIcy said:
Hey Dude, if you like those series check out Naruto, Gintama, Black Lagoon and my faves Cowboy bebop and

I know alot of people are not like this but I have tryed to watch cowboy bebop and i just couldnt get into it. I probable wont give it another go unless people convince me that it gets better after the first episode.

Ive not heard of Gintama, Black Lagoon and Trigun so ill look them up.

cantstraferight said:
McIcy said:
Hey Dude, if you like those series check out Naruto, Gintama, Black Lagoon and my faves Cowboy bebop and

I know alot of people are not like this but I have tryed to watch cowboy bebop and i just couldnt get into it. I probable wont give it another go unless people convince me that it gets better after the first episode.

I was unsure of Cowboy bebop at first, but you have to watch a few episodes so all the characters can be introduced. It's a pretty fun series to watch after that and im only upto episode 11.

Hiya,welcome!! Right-o well i suggest checking out Trigun,Saiyuki,Gungrave,Get Backers and Outlaw Star due to them being personal favourates.

lmc87 said:
cantstraferight said:
McIcy said:

I was unsure of Cowboy bebop at first, but you have to watch a few episodes so all the characters can be introduced. It's a pretty fun series to watch after that and im only upto episode 11.

I thought it was great, then I watched the movie and thought it was teh fuxxing roxx0rd yo.

Since trigun has been suggested twice I will give it a go next.

I will give cowboy bebop another go but it just reminded me of Fire Fly too much but wasnt as good in my eyes.

cantstraferight said:
Since trigun has been suggested twice I will give it a go next.

I will give cowboy bebop another go but it just reminded me of Fire Fly too much but wasnt as good in my eyes.

Trigun is definitly a must-see, but still I'd favor CB

that futuristic, science-fiction stuff draws me in like flies on **** :)

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan rocks hard.

Hmm, insane comedy and cute girls and innuendo. Try Galaxy Angels - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Angel

Short episodes, bizarre situations - girls who go on government-sponsored humanitarian missions as the Angel Troupe (Angel-tai) to search for Lost Technology... which always ends up as something very stupid.

cantstraferight said:
Welcome to the forums :)
I'm not a huge fan of Cowboy Bebop, but still i would suggest giving series a proper go. Sometimes you know you will hate something after the first episode, but alot of the time it takes at least a handful of episodes to really get a feel for a show, and the characters in it.

I'm also going to suggest Naruto and Outlaw Star, but also Last Exile and Samurai Champloo :wink:

Another welcome :)
No one's recommended Fullmetal Alchemist yet? I'd recommend that and Mai (My) HiME as other good choices.
(and One Piece if you know where/how to get it in it's original un4Kidsafied form 8) )

Necromancer said:
Another welcome :)
No one's recommended Fullmetal Alchemist yet? I'd recommend that and Mai (My) HiME as other good choices.
(and One Piece if you know where/how to get it in it's original un4Kidsafied form 8) )

No ones recommended Fullmetal Alchemist because i said im allready watching it. but I'll forgive you because it is a good show and every one should watch it.

Ive seen upto about episode 8 of the "4Kidsafied" one peice (my friends is a big big fan of it) and the idea of a non kids version intrigues me.

Ive watched the first episode of trigun and i really enjoyed it .

Back