Play.com 4 for £18 deal (Tokyopop titles)

Laughing Manji

School Idol
Giving you peeps a heads up on this new Tokyopop deal on play.com

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/3-/2215 ... page=promo

The already rather cheap prices there have been taken down a notch.

Nearly 80 titles are included, especially interesting is that this includes a good run of some of the larger series like Chobits, Love Hina, Battle Royale & Fruits Basket. £36 for all of Chobits.

I think they have all of Love Hina on promo too.

I still wish that play.com would list the volume numbers to save the hassle of looking up the ISBN. Otherwise it's a great way to catch up on my numerous incomplete manga series and even cheaper than Amazon. :)

ConcreteBadger said:
I still wish that play.com would list the volume numbers to save the hassle of looking up the ISBN. Otherwise it's a great way to catch up on my numerous incomplete manga series and even cheaper than Amazon. :)

You should complain, I just did! Maybe if enough people do they'll change it! There have been several occasions where I've gone to Play to buy manga but have had to use Amazon to make sure it's the volume I want. If I have to leave Play to find out such basic info then there is something very wrong!

There's probably a better way to complain but I used the 'page correction' link on the item I was viewing.

Back