Photography Fun

Shadow Cat

Pokémon Master
The idea of this thread is to post your Photography, everyone can join in no matter the subject

Figures?
Trains?
Historic Places?

It doesn't matter

-----

To start off, Rin from Love Live

XBRvlpl.jpg

Did someone say trains? Western Maryland Shay #6, Cass Scenic Railroad, Bald Knob, West Virginia. Elevation 4843 feet.

wm_shay_6.jpg

wm6pistons.jpg

baldknob.jpg

Gotta love those whistles echoing off the mountains (not my video, but I have similar)...

Last edited:
I used to dabble in taking pictures of my figures a while ago, but haven't done so in some time. I think if I had the space to setup a dedicated area for it I may still be taking more.
photos.jpeg

I saw the most mental thing at work today:
IMG_20210921_125721606.jpg
It's a box that has a big sticker on it that says "NO STICKER". The box at one time contained bananas.

I'm guessing that it's customs-related, and indicates the box doesn't need a customs sticker. Rather than have a blank box creating doubt over whether it's maybe supposed to have a sticker attached, it instead has a sticker that reads "NO STICKER". Such things exist in this world in the year 2021.

I saw the most mental thing at work today:
View attachment 21021
It's a box that has a big sticker on it that says "NO STICKER". The box at one time contained bananas.

I'm guessing that it's customs-related, and indicates the box doesn't need a customs sticker. Rather than have a blank box creating doubt over whether it's maybe supposed to have a sticker attached, it instead has a sticker that reads "NO STICKER". Such things exist in this world in the year 2021.

That reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons (I think the one where Lisa briefly becomes Little Miss Springfield) and it's reported on the news that she's now disqualified because on the application form where it said "do not write in this space" Homer wrote "OK." 🤣 😅 😭

Back