Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations...Anounced!

Ninja Boy!

Thousand Master
ani-phoenix-points.gif
objection.gif

The 3rd game in the Phoenix Wright series has been announed officialy by Capcom and also included is the Teaser Trailer for the game.
This is great news because from what i know about the series the first 3 games were originally released on the GBA. Then the first 2 was re-relseased on the DS in Japan. and since there is no news about this game in japan it looks like this is an exclusive remake for the rest of the world. and this means that the 4th game in the series that just released in japan, could be comming to the rest of the world some time sooner than expected.

:wink:

Not sure why, but I've always found the ordering of the Phoenix Wright game to be confusing. Just so I've got it straight: This game is supposed to come out before number 4 right?

So the order is:
Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney
Phoenix Wright - Justice for All
Phoenix Wright 3 (which you just linked to in that vid)
Phoenix Wright 4 (which is new in Japan)

Is that correct? (not sure where I got it from, but I was under the impression that the first DS game had the first two GBA games on it... but I guess that was wrong, lol!)

Ushio said:
Is that correct? (not sure where I got it from, but I was under the impression that the first DS game had the first two GBA games on it... but I guess that was wrong, lol!)

HOLD IT!!!

No, I think the first Ds game has the first GBA game plus an exclusive case.

Lupus Inu said:
Yes, that is correct, and the fourth one has an entire new cast it.
Cool stuff, thanks for the info! Really love these games so I'm looking forward to any new material I can get. :D

Oops, sorry, ignore my last post, didn't read your post properely. I think the judge penalised me for that =P

The first three games are ports of GBA games (the first games has an exclusive bonus case which makes heavy use of the DS's features), the fourth is an all-new DS game. The first two games were ported to DS in Japan, the third wasn't, but there is a DS version coming out in the West as the GBA version was never released here.

I think that's all you need to know about that.

I really wanna try this games but I don't have a a DS, however I am dfinately going to be investing in one as the amount of games I weanna get my hands on at the moment is getting worse

This is a definitely "must get"! And isn't the fourth game going to be called: Apollo Justice?
ani-odoroki-points.gif

Back