Perfect Blue to be released on Blu Ray

The quality of Anime Limited's licensing choices is amazing :s

Great to see this one returning to UK shelves with a shiny new release.

R

Great! No DVD. :roll:
Well maybe so many will buy the BD that they sell their DVD and cause the prices to drop on the second hand ones

VoxPhantom said:
And it's now listed for pre-order at £10.49, no need to be a dickhead.../quote]
How silly of me to not know they would change it so soon after you posted it first time with that quote, Blame it on my age. However can you explain why I get this when I do a search and not what you get? :wink:

Mohawk52 said:
How silly of me to not know they would change it so soon after you posted it first time with that quote, Blame it on my age. However can you explain why I get this when I do a search and not what you get? :wink:
I can. Listings on Amazon always take time to show up as the top result on a search. The new Perfect Blue listings were just put up today so they will not be at the top. Click 'Sort by Release Date' and it'll show up. Then in a few weeks it'll be the top result.

I'm really liking the prices Anime Limited are going for too. Modelling themselves after Criterion is just what I'm after! Easily the most exciting UK anime company right now!

Hmm, now that's interesting

Back in the Manga thread in Jan it was mentioned this was a pricey licence that never really sold well in the UK. I know the forum goers here are keen to see a release but how will it pan out in the wider market?

Anime fans in the UK who missed out on a chance to get Perfect Blue when Manga Entertainment distributed it will get a second chance to get their hands on a certified classic when Anime Limited announced on Facebook they will release it on Blu-Ray and DVD in October.