Peach Girl - shoujo at it's best!

Miaka-chan

Stand User
Has anyone else been following Peach Girl?
I have seen up to episode 7 so far and it's damned good :D

I guess there aren't that many fans of shoujo on this forum! but if you like a high school romance brimming with angst, then you'll love this :lol:

It follows very closely to the manga, with just a few changes that I can happily live with. I think the main complaint is Momo's hair is supposed to be sun-bleached blonde but in the anime it is red!
It's full of characters you can easily love as well as a few you'll love hating :lol:

If anyone here has been following Peach Girl, let me know what you think!

I havn't, but i was seriously contemplaiting watching it, i defiantly will now....when the first episode of Bleach has finally finished downloading

I've seen 10 episodes so far and it just keeps getting better and better :D

Has anyone else here watched any of it? I can't be the only one surely? :( (I take that back! as I probably can :lol: ).

Well i have....but you know that, so it doesn't really count. I 've been wondering since i watched the first nine episode when the next one would be available.

I havn't watched the tenth episode but i can back up what Miaka-chan has been saying. Peach Girl really is brilliant, it's funny, sweet and romantic

Back