Patema Inverted screenings on OurScreen

theshillito

Hikikomori
Hi there! I'm trying to spread the word about screenings of Patema Inverted being campaigned for on the "OurScreen" website. It was reported on one of the news threads on this site, but it's not mentioned elsewhere, so here I am!

OurScreen lets anyone create a screening for one of the films in their library for one of the participating PictureHouse cinemas. In order to confirm a screening, you need to get a minimum number of tickets sold before the cut-off date. The minimum number and price of tickets vary on the cinema as different cinemas have different size screens and number of seats. Nobody gets charged until the minimum number is made, so it works quite like a Kickstarter. All the money goes to Picturehouse, who will no doubt pass on some to the film distributor (Anime Limited). Thought I'd best mention that in case anyone claims I'm making money off this (I'm not).

Patema Inverted is one of the first anime titles on the service, and there's several campaigns for it already (the campaign for the Liverpool screening is my own and we only 8 more tickets in the next 3 days to be confirmed). I fully recommend the film to everyone and encourage you to see it in the cinema.

Click here to visit the OurScreen page to see all the screenings available, and more about the film. At time of writing, as well as my own screening in Liverpool, there's also campaigns for screenings in Brighton, Norwich, Bath, Cambridge, Southampton and Henley-on-Thames!

Thanks for your time.

Back