Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spirited away

• barefoot gen

• tsukime lunar legend vol 1

• Total voters
i took your question literally and voted for Gen, purely because i already own Spirited Away!

it's difficult to choose between them, but Gen is a very powerful film. Trigun i haven't seen and can't comment on, Tsukihime is good but not great and the same can be said for Blood.

If you get Trigun get the american version, it just looks nicer. I didn't enjoy Spirited Away and I can't comment on tsukime lunar legend or barefoot gen because I havn't seen them. I voted for Blood, it's a very slick looking short film, nice and dark and has some great action.

I didn't like Spirited Away at all it is the only anime dvd I have regreated buying!
So in my opinion don't get that! (But most people here seem to rate it!)

Spirited Away. First time I watched it I thought it was overhyped. Watched it again on a whim about 6 months later and thought it was absolutely classic. :)

You'll either love it or hate it frankly, but honestly I think it has a lot to do with what you expect out of it. I think the first time I was expeciting some sort of heavily structred epic like Princess Mononoke. When I watched it again, I just let the movie wash over me, and it really did click with me just how brilliant it was.

So yeah, I vote Spirited Away. After that, probaly Trigun.

Back