Otaku Demand Right to Wed 2D Characters

I call Revy.

And Motoko Kusanagi... and Chara Soon. And Kanuka Clancy! And Kei! And Ryuunosuke! Anna & Uni too!

::fades into Ataru Moroboshi-style harem fantasy::

Well you know the best part about this is that its insane :p Seriously this is messed up but i call Arcuied just to be safe :p

Ayase said:
I call Revy.

And Motoko Kusanagi... and Chara Soon. And Kanuka Clancy! And Kei! And Ryuunosuke! Anna & Uni too!

::fades into Ataru Moroboshi-style harem fantasy::

I don't know what's stranger, the fact that i know who the third name is or the fact that i have no clue who the last five are :p

BlackWolf said:
I don't know what's stranger, the fact that i know who the third name is or the fact that i have no clue who the last five are :p
I love my classic 80's anime Black, perhaps a little too much ;)

Hmm... now that I think about it that's quite a dangerous and deadly Harem I've got myself there. I'd have to watch they didn't all kill each other.

ayase said:
BlackWolf said:
I love my classic 80's anime Black, perhaps a little too much ;)

Hmm... now that I think about it that's quite a dangerous and deadly Harem I've got myself there. I'd have to watch they didn't all kill each other.

Ok i now recgonise two of them :p though one is an older design then what i've seen her in :p

When people imagine sci-fi events that trigger time/space/dimensional travel, I REALLY doubt they were talking about from a world of area and volume to paperman. :roll:

I pitty the delusional, those with minds trapped within fantasy and lost from realism. It's either that or they're just attention seekers. Just wierd.

Although my choices Ukitsu, Mayumi and Revy (Yeah, she's gonna cheat on you, Ayase).
:wink:

Hmm... given Chaz's machinations I guess I'll need someone to keep my Harem in check after all. Would Misa Amane come with Death Note? I'd have a hard time being able to stand her - but well, if it meant I could get my hands on that kind of power... ha ha ha. HA HA HA HA!

This fantasy's becoming better all the time...

Wow some people just want to be single for life I guess. Although I can think of certain companies who would love it if this happened. Just think about it all it takes is say Gainax to turn up at there door and go "We are here on behalf of your wife Rei Ayanami to deliver these divorce papers to you. All she wants is the house and half your earnings for life. Good day now" They would make a fortune :p

Mohawk52 said:
I can see the looks on their parents faces when they are invited to the wedding with the rest of the family.
Where have we failed? :cry: :(

"Mum, Dad, Don't freak out or anything - but I've decided I'm going to marry Rei Ayanami."

They'd likely be disowned on the spot.

That Man said:
Wow some people just want to be single for life I guess. Although I can think of certain companies who would love it if this happened. Just think about it all it takes is say Gainax to turn up at there door and go "We are here on behalf of your wife Rei Ayanami to deliver these divorce papers to you. All she wants is the house and half your earnings for life. Good day now" They would make a fortune :p

not really, we're Otaku's so it would be "all she wants is the Basement, your pc and half your DVD collection"

Back