Order from Up1usa as a gift.

Baggie_Saiyan

Thousand Master
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post.

Anyway. I wanna get the entire FT run (up to part 8) for a good friend as a going away present. (Got a job in Turkey ) Just wondering. Do I mention in the request box that this is a gift and give them the alternate delivery name and address?.

Also, Is it better waiting for all orders to come together. Rather then shipping the immediate one's first?

Thanks.

Best bet is to ask them if they are prepared to send something to an alternate address, if you can get them before they go out to Turkey why not have them delivered to your normal address and drop them off yourself?

Grouping orders is cheaper P&P wise, but also means it could be delayed depending on if one or more items is out of stock/hard to get hold of.

I've sent a request in the message box, hopefully they oblige.
Yeah, I was thinking of dropping them off as a sort of last resort as I want to surprise them.

All the items except for Fairy Tail Part 8. Are 7-10 days so hopefully they can all ship together soon.

Baggie_Saiyan said:
All the items except for Fairy Tail Part 8. Are 7-10 days so hopefully they can all ship together soon.

It's best to mention the items might take a week longer due to the recent US snow storm throughout January and early-February. In other words, it might take 10-14 days.

Back