Ongoing story

cercia

School Idol
OK I had an idea today, the If You Made An Anime... thread was awesome. I'm gonna start a story and then everyone else makes the next bit and stops, the next one carries on etc. whenever, you can post more than once. I'm hopin' to get an awesome story going, anyway, here's the start.

There is a girl called Yuko goes onto the beach one day and realizes that she really wants to go on a trip. Then this guy appears a little further up the way. He's tall, black-haired and mysterious-looking and he is carrying a suitcase. He comes up to her and...

...asks where the city's port is. Yuko explains the directions, but noticing the stranger's confused expressions, she offers to take him there, after all it's on her way home.

...politely asks her directions to the train station. As his appearances might suggest to the learned eye, the man is a Mormon missionary, whose current assignment is to successfully convert a quota of passers-by in the Ipswich area.

Despite suffering the inconvenience of a sinus infection at the time, Yuko directs the gentleman as best as she can. After thanking her, he begins to walk away, with his suitcase shining radiantly against the afternoon sun, and his greased centre-parting subtly waving in the mild East Anglian breeze. As he approaches the horizon, avoiding the several pieces of ill-placed dog excrement lying in his way whilst doing so, Yuko finally turns her attention to other matters: the journey that lies ahead of her.

Consulting a bus-timetable soon tarnishes her hopes however—the last bus of the day is to leave in but a few minutes! Dashing past the chip shop and HSBC branch, Yuko eagerly approaches the waiting vehicle, her mind yearning for the bus to stay put as her brisk footsteps bring her closer.

In an unexpected instant, another figure crosses her path at this moment, this person being less presentable in appearance than the missionary, and unpleasantly odorous in addition. After a brisk second of realisation, she recognises the man as...

(Edit: It appears I spent too long writing this, for we now have a fork in the storyline. Feel free to regard this contribution as non-canonical.)

'This bus isn't going to Ipswich', he told her gently, and Yuko felt a wave of terror pass into her limbs. What was this feeling, and how could this stranger have known her name? They...

began to undress at the back of the bus. She had this desire, this lust, what was this person. It sure isn't her father...

Back