One Piece UNlimited (WII Game)

I dont realy think a one piece game will be a success.

Mainly because it isnt one of those games that many people will notice

You obviously haven't watched/read much of One Piece to be saying that, it's currently the top selling manga and most popular in Japan of the shounen title, I believe it will sell like crazy in Japan, and personally, looks better than most anime/manga games I've ever seen/played.

Lupus Inu said:
You obviously haven't watched/read much of One Piece to be saying that, it's currently the top selling manga and most popular in Japan of the shounen title, I believe it will sell like crazy in Japan, and personally, looks better than most anime/manga games I've ever seen/played.

Im sure it will sell great in japan. But im just saying I dont think it will sell over here in the uk.

Your right I dont watch or read one piece :p

Most of the One Piece games that have been released have only really had a Japanese release, though i think there is some that was released in the US as well. From what i have seen of them i think they are far better than most of the anime games that are on release at the moment. I'm pretty interested in these games, though i have never really got any yet. probably cause i want to get further in the anime series before i have a go on one..if i import it that is

Pomtry said:
Im sure it will sell great in japan. But im just saying I dont think it will sell over here in the uk.
Grand Battle obviously sold well enough here, seeing as they felt compelled to release Grand Adventure on PAL too.

People still buy DBZ games and that hasn't been on TV for years.

Back