One Piece set for UK debut 11th April

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
We had previously reported that (4Kid's pirate anime) One Piece would be hitting Toonami UK in April. I can now confirm that the popular show will premiere on Monday 11th April (and then every day onwards) at 5pm. We presume Rave Master will then follow at 5.30pm, making it an hours worth of new anime for the UK.

Mecha anime The Big O will also be moving around the Toonami UK schedule on Monday 11th April; planned to restart with a showing time of 8.30pm (and then same time every day onwards).
<span class=menu>Source: <a href="http://forums.animeondvd.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=871277&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1">AnimeOnDVD Forums</a></span>

Mecha anime The Big O will also be moving around the Toonami UK schedule on Monday 11th April; with a "brand new series" scheduled to begin with a showing time of 8.30pm (and then same time every day onwards).

damn means no more teen titans

1q

how do they plan to show a new series of big o when there isn't any more episodes?

Videl said:
how do they plan to show a new series of big o when there isn't any more episodes?

I was wondering that too, but am just quoting the press release. I figured that it could be the second season? Did they just show the first 13 episodes of the Big O before?

Will there be a late late show of Big O after the 8.30 timeslot? Its too early for me, I can only record late at night.

You can imagine the looks on the faces of my family when I demand rights to the remote control to watch...some...anime... ('ITS NOT JUST FOR KIDS' - 'ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME YOU GREW UP'?).

I had just started watching it, and now they've pulled the 2.25am slot. I'm on episode 19, I dunno whether to buy the last 7 episodes or wait for another late show.

Back