One Piece Movie 8

JAKEMAN

Stand User
Has anyone else been excited about One Piece movie 8. What it is, is a movie version of the arabalsta arc, which I think is great because it is one of my favourite arcs. The log book for the film looks so cool, I have been searching eBay to find it.

One thing different with the movie version is that the colours of the manga will be used in the film. If anyone didnt know in the anime Crocodiule's coat is a grey colour from the manga version which is green.

I have always liked the one piece movies because each movie has a different art style I love the art style of movie 6.

i've not actually seen any of the movies yet, i'm not even half way through the series yet (near the end of the arabalsta arc, almost to post-arabalsta), but i will probably have a look into them at some point. I think maybe i may finish the series off first..well up to where the subs have been done to then go onto the movies.

Ah, yeah, I heard about it a while ago, a re-done arc, but it's not one of my favourites, IMO should've done Sky Piea.

This sounds really cool, I just wonder how their supposed to fit such a long arc it to..about 2 hours. D:

I don't really like One Piece movies, I finished watching them all last week... movie 6 was cool, I liked the animation style and that awesome scene at the end...and um.. 2, 4 and 5 were alright to... =/

Anyway, yes. Can't wait to see this. :3 It'll be aaaages before a fansub'll be out tho. ;_;

Back