Ok, I've been living a lie. Lolicon is awesome and sexy.

Lupus Inu said:
No, not really. But this topic title certainly is attention grabbing, m i rite?
Ha ha! Seeing as it was you, I knew it was a lie. :p

Still, this is a better thread than what's been cropping up of late in Random Chat. Needs moar lulz.

Good job I read the first post before replying...I was just about to post to agree thoroughly. Could've been embarassing! =|

...missed a "to" out... ¬_¬

Finally, someone has the guts to admit it! Well done!

What, you were joking? Oh, uh, yeah, me too.

Lupus Inu said:
Re: Ok, I've been living a lie. Lolicon is awesome and sexy.

No, not really. But this topic title certainly is attention grabbing, m i rite?

Wha...? You mean it isn't?

*Cough* Er... I mean... :wink: :p

the seroius thing about this though is were do we draw the line from an underage girl in swimsuit/underwear that looks cute, to that that looks sexually explicit?

Otaku-san said:
the seroius thing about this though is were do we draw the line from an underage girl in swimsuit/underwear that looks cute, to that that looks sexually explicit?

That line is way too vague. The best thing to do is to just not have underage girls or boys in underwear or swimsuits. That way, the perverted nasties that make the lolicon/shotacon market exist might just go away. Besides, young girls and boys can be portrayed as cute without using provactive swimwear or underwear ;]

Otaku-san said:

If you think underage girls in swimsuits/underwear look cute, then you're already past the line I'm afraid.

Kurogane said:
If you think underage girls in swimsuits/underwear look cute, then you're already past the line I'm afraid.

Good point. If you find something appealing about infant girls in swinwear or underwear then you're already well past that line.

It's funny cause they even do it a lot in anime

Strawberry Picnic, rings a bell

but it's not like its my own personal taste, just that I hear that America and Britain are trying to ban the possession of it, and I was considering what you would see as child abuse

Otaku-san said:
It's funny cause they even do it a lot in anime

Strawberry Picnic, rings a bell

but it's not like its my own personal taste, just that I hear that America and Britain are trying to ban the possession of it, and I was considering what you would see as child abuse

Real child(3d) being abused.

CitizenGeek said:
Kurogane said:

Good point. If you find something appealing about infant girls in swinwear or underwear then you're already well past that line.

Apparently that's just the start of 'crossing the line'. Don't forget, there is that gawd awful toddlercon...

Makes me think why in the world a bunch of full-grown adults take sexual interest in young children. It's just... so much more wrong that robophillia.

but then what do you class as an young child/infant?

personally i count anyone under 12 as an infant and anyone under 16 still a child

but then Japans age of Concention (or however you spell it) is only 14

I personally see the ages as guidelines - I'd probably never consider anyone underage anything but a child, but I also consider some people over the age too sexually immature to think of in that way. For example, a friend's girlfriend is 18 and he does everything for her, booking her appointments for her and cooking for her (she's not incapable, just horrifically over dependent). I couldn't be in that kind of relationship. To me it feels like looking after a child, even if they have a grown up body. Not sexy.

Child in swimsuit can be cute (in an entirely non-naughty way). Children shouldn't wear racy clothes IMO. It's unnecessary.

I like BL (and GL :p) but hate shota/loli stuff. It always bothers me when people assume liking reading BL automatically requires liking icky squealing immature submissive partners. Eww. No thanks.

I guess for me the crossover is when a person fully understands what they're doing. Some 20+ year olds haven't grasped it yet as far as I can tell. For me, a partner I respect is of key importance, which requires the same level of maturity I have myself.

R

Back