• il pallazzo (excel saga)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chrono (chrono crusade)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAKEMAN

Stand User
ok peeps i cant decide on what to cosplay as on the next london expo

i will check the poll on saturday which ever one has the most votes i will go as

vote wisely my little buddies

Ban! that's my vote.
il pallazzo would be a bit difficult (especially if you wore his cape as well, you'd be knocking people over!!).

Went for Chrono , as he and Illpalazzo are the only ones I actually know , and I agree with Miaka that ilpallazzo would be hard to do.

Mangaminx said:
I agree with Miaka that ilpallazzo would be hard to do.
Hard but not impossible! At Aya 2002, a member of the Wessex anime club did him and it was damned good. He was able to pull it off though, as he's about 6' 8" tall :lol:

My sister is going as lux from gundam seed and her friends are going as Haros :lol:
Doh! I don't know who to be, frantically browses through possible animes!

I think I might go as Ino from naruto. The costume is cool. =D And I already made the sandles and head band. =P

Hi Everyone

We look forward to seeing you all in October on the 29th & 30th.

Please feel free to come over and use the forums on our website at www.londonexpo.com

We appreciate all of your feedback and any ideas, we looking forward to hearing from you and making the event even better for Anime fans

Thanks

www.londonexpo.com

augh why always London. There is a north side of England u know (no i don't mean Scotland)

i think unless i win the lottery and start my own, i'll never go to an anime Expo

I voted Ban... but for that you'd have to make sure that you starch your shirt and sort out some industrial-strength hairgel.. :lol:

EDIT: lol, im waaaaay too late.. :roll:

Back