O Maidens in your Savage Season Volume 2 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
O Maidens in your Savage Season Volume 2 continues to offer a Mari Okada story not to be missed. As more of the cast get their chance in the spotlight, my feelings for the series only grow stronger.

Continue reading...

Had to laugh at a comment on the anime forum that said something like "I've read the manga and can't wait, but hope Mari Okada doesn't ruin it" 🤦‍♂️ Probably read it on a scanlation site which didn't credit the author.

Also I notice that CHiCO feat. HoneyWorks are doing the OP. Loved the After the Rain OP that they did.

I also see the director directed and storyboarded Sword of the Stranger and also storyboarded Maquia.

Had to laugh at a comment on the anime forum that said something like "I've read the manga and can't wait, but hope Mari Okada doesn't ruin it" 🤦‍♂️ Probably read it on a scanlation site which didn't credit the author.

Clearly they weren't familiar with Okada's work enough to see just how much the manga screams of her character types and storytelling lol.

Also I notice that CHiCO feat. HoneyWorks are doing the OP. Loved the After the Rain OP that they did.

I also see the director directed and storyboarded Sword of the Stranger and also storyboarded Maquia.

Admittedly the HoneyWorks OP has me really excited, I love their songs and it'll tie in nicely with the themes of romance and growing up. 👌 Like you say, the rest of the team working on the anime is looking good too. The studio (Lay-Duce) haven't done a great deal, but I enjoyed Our Love has always been 10 centimeters apart, so if the animation quality is similar to that I'm all for it. The promo's have looked great so far at least. :D

Back