Nostalgia Trip - Manga VHS Trailer

Ah, simpler times. The Manga eyecatch was like an AMV before any of us really knew what an AMV was.

Maybe it was just the lack of streaming video on the internet, but the Manga Video trailers always seemed like such an event back then. They'd lost their way by the time DVDs rolled around, but Manga really knew how to cut a promo in the early days. They had a great "Trailer Guy" doing the voiceovers too.

Neo magazine stole that music for their Scotland Loves Animation trailer. Their inability to make an original trailer just shows how ****** that rag is. Nice to see a lot of Hokuto no Ken clips in there.

Professor Irony said:
Ah, simpler times. The Manga eyecatch was like an AMV before any of us really knew what an AMV was.

Maybe it was just the lack of streaming video on the internet, but the Manga Video trailers always seemed like such an event back then. They'd lost their way by the time DVDs rolled around, but Manga really knew how to cut a promo in the early days. They had a great "Trailer Guy" doing the voiceovers too.

I must learn to how to multi quote!!!

I agree with that, the trailers on Manga VHS tapes were brilliant and a valuable bonus on each tape, the internet, DVD, streaming etc, has made companies too lazy to put the effort in because they don't have to anymore, back then the material included on the VHS tapes was the only source of trailers and previews.

Orgun said:
Professor Irony said:

I agree with that, the trailers on Manga VHS tapes were brilliant and a valuable bonus on each tape, the internet, DVD, streaming etc, has made companies too lazy to put the effort in because they don't have to anymore, back then the material included on the VHS tapes was the only source of trailers and previews.

It's pretty straightforward. When you have this:

Code:
[quote="HerpDerp"]Paragraph full of words here

Another huge paragraph[/quote]

Just do this:

Code:
[quote="HerpDerp"]Paragraph full of words here[/quote]
Reply 1
[quote="HerpDerp"]
Reply 2

Blast from the past this! Hell I think my first 4 years of watching Anime meant catching this every time I rented a video!

(Being a Metal fan helps as well!)

Paradox295 said:
Orgun said:
Professor Irony said:

It's pretty straightforward. When you have this:

Code:
[quote="HerpDerp"]Paragraph full of words here

Just do this:

Code:
[quote="HerpDerp"]Paragraph full of words here[/quote]
Reply 1
[quote="HerpDerp"]
Reply 2

Also copy'n'pasta is your friend