1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Non-UK Anime News & Announcements

Discussion in 'Anime News & Rumours' started by Just Passing Through, Dec 2, 2014.

1. qaiz

qaiz Thousand Master

BIG O! FINALLY! Season 1 is pretty amazing.

2. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

Good to see Kino rescued, I already own the original UK release but glad to see more people watching this fantastic series

3. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Death Scythe

I like that Sentai are doing standard BD/DVD releases alongside the collectors editions where possible.

I picked up one or two of the very early ones but I'm finding them to be slightly questionable value recently, so have skipped most of them. It's nice to have the option to go for a collectors set for a show that I really enjoyed though.

4. NoSurprises

NoSurprises School Idol

Jaysgba likes this.
  5. Zin5ki

Zin5ki Railgun

The smell of red tape is overpowering!

The adhesive especially.

6. PilibO

PilibO Kiznaiver

7. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

IncendiaryLemon likes this.
  8. Lambadelta

Lambadelta Straw Hat Pirate

Rena Ryuugu likes this.
  9. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

Toonami in North America have revealed that One Piece will be leaving the line-up with its final episode airing on March 18th. The show will conclude with the end of the Thriller Bark arc's filler; Spa Island Arc (382-384). The show will be replaced with Tokyo Ghoul on March 24th.

Current deadline dates for its current shows:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  10. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Dragon Knight

11. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

So excited for this it's fantastic news and I'm a huge fan. Hope it's 2 cour. It's not been confirmed its Madhouse yet though.

12. Lambadelta

13. Lambadelta

Peachy likes this.
  14. Peachy

Peachy Bumpkin AUKN Staff

15. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

Funimation have unveiled an early title from their upcoming June 2017 line-up. Coming from the Crunchyroll partnership is the Kantai Collection, known as KanColle for short. The show's first season will be available as a Blu-ray & DVD combo pack on June 27th. An English dub will be included.

[​IMG]

And to further surprise people, Samurai Warriors will be getting an English dub, also due for June 27th. Still DVD only by the looks of it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Jaysgba likes this.
  16. Professor Irony

Professor Irony Za Warudo

17. Lambadelta

Amazon JP lists volumes for Ancient Magus Bride stating up to episode 24 so it seems to be a 2 cour show.

18. Joshawott

Joshawott Monsieur Monster AUKN Staff

19. Stiivun

Stiivun Hunter

Sound of the Sky on BD, that's indeed great news.

20. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

im not familliar with Sound of The Sky, the premise sounds interesting at least