New Type-Moon & Ufotable project is....

I'm so glad Ufotable is doing this, not that I'm against deen working on it (kinda relieved actually) will be watching this, I finnaly get to see the zero series instead of waiting for a translation after all this time.

I recently just started buying the manga (waiting for it to arrive) anyone know what I should expect from the manga.

ilmaestro said:
Spectacular news. ^_^ Absolutely perfect after KnK, as you say.

Can't wait to get my copy of the new Type Moon Ace at the end of the month. You can see a color version of the cover page here.

Website (with nothing really on it yet) resides here: http://www.fate-zero.jp/

I got a question, do you understand Japanese (well I'm gonna assume so)?

wish I could then I wouldn't have to wait for an English release, how long did it take you lol?

link2link8 said:
ilmaestro said:
Spectacular news. ^_^ Absolutely perfect after KnK, as you say.

Can't wait to get my copy of the new Type Moon Ace at the end of the month. You can see a color version of the cover page here.

Website (with nothing really on it yet) resides here: http://www.fate-zero.jp/

I got a question, do you understand Japanese (well I'm gonna assume so)?

wish I could then I wouldn't have to wait for an English release, how long did it take you lol?
I started my Uni course in 2001, so nine years and counting. :)

Awesome news indeed, although i heard they were also looking to animate girl's works...

So are Ufotable just going to be doing work for Type Moon now? If so I would like them to have a go at doing an anime adaption of Tsukihime (a better one)

BlackWolf said:
Awesome news indeed, although i heard they were also looking to animate girl's works...

So are Ufotable just going to be doing work for Type Moon now? If so I would like them to have a go at doing an anime adaption of Tsukihime (a better one)
Yeah, Girls Work was confirmed too. It is certainly an interesting combo, and it would be interesting to see if they would consider going back to Tsukihime, but ufotable are, at the very least, still working on other things like the animation parts of Tales of Xillia next year.

There was an interesting interview with Ufotable's Atsuhiro Iwakami & Hikaru Kondo with the following quote:

We're currently working on Fate/Zero with the staff who did Garden of Sinners. That's what the producer wanted. The main director is Ei Aoki, who is a good fit for Fate/Zero. Other directors will also help each episode. I look forward to it. I expect that this will be a highly motivated TV anime.

We have [Tomonori] Sudo-san, who also worked on Garden of Sinners as a character designer, and [Atsushi] Ikariya-san, whose name was changed from Itagaki, as a key animator. He did a great job in Garden of Sinners, like the scene on the roof in chapter one and the battle scene in chapter seven. He has a lot of talent for drawing action scenes, but this time he's also doing character design. I'm sure it will make [Fate/Zero] stronger. We'll be happy if the title starts a trend after people see it.

It would suggest that the animation team behind KnK will be doing the Fate/Zero tv adaption which is brilliant news. We should expect a top quality series in the Autumn season then!

The interview is here

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/intervi ... karu-kondo

and its talking about the recent release of KnK in the US

I'm still interested, if my fair-weather fan of a brother isn't. :p

Want to see who other than Gilgamesh and Saber was in the earlier wars.
Let's hope that it's a speedy license/release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back