New titles on their way from ADV

I'm really looking forward to seeing Places Promised... again.

And incidently, welcome to Valha as a new news posting on Anime UK News. Good luck! :)

Yugo looks interesting but is cursed with the 3 episode to a DVD release. Don't know about Samurai Gun, I've heard it's good, but the trailer's so awful it's totally put me off. Hell no to Place Promised as I seriously don't like that one... :x

Have to wait and see what mood I'm in when they come out then.

Yugo is excellent, saw this years ago now and was really impressed, the 13 episodes are split into 3 seperate stories, so it'll be interesting to see how they deal with them when releasing the discs

Place Promised is the one that shines out of that bundle. Yugo seems like it could be interesting but I don't like the sound of Samurai Gun.

Hi, I had the region 1 Samurai Gun dvds but traded them in the day after i watched them all. It's one of the few series I didn't enjoy. (and I can get into pretty much any type of anime, heck I even enjoyed Ikki Tousen :roll: which almost everyone else seems to hate).

Bought the Samurai Gun boxset ages ago, one of the worst anime's I've ever seen and I couldn't even sell it on on ebay in the end

Been holding out for legit local release of the Place Promised myself. I think I will collect Yugo Negotiator too when it is released. I love well done serious anime, and this show consistently gets good reviews (but almost no fandom).

Back