NEW! Online Website selling the best Japanese snacks at lowe

keepitsecret

Kiznaiver
Hi Everyone - (I'm sorry ifthis is not allowed but according to the rules it seemed ok)

I thought we would pop buy and tell every awesome reader of the best anime mag in the UK!! about our brand new online shop providing some of the best savoury and sweet snacks from Japan!

We are a newish company to the scene but it will be hard for people to beat our prices!! Such suppliers as 'Meiji' and 'Glico', famous for snacks like 'Pocky' and of couse 'Panky' can! be found at our store!

We have deliveries at last twice a month so we try to keep up with stock as much as possible! as it seems to be flying out the door quicker than we can get it in!

Unlike most of the people selling on Ebay our from outside the UK.. we are IN the UK as so is our stock!.. this is also sent out 1st class on every purchase!! no matter how big or small!

So please... pop along to http://www.keep-it-secret.co.uk
and have at look at some of our range!

We hope to see you on the site soon, and please lease a message on the board..

Regards..
Keep it secret team
:D[/spoiler]

thank you for eveyone who has looked at the new site.. :)

keep your eyes peeled for the next few weeks as we are expecting 2 big stock loads to come in..

I will post on here the latest products :)

have a good day everyone.

Hope its sunn where you are!

Hi there everyone,

We've had a quick shuffle around on the postage costs to try and keep them as low as possible for our customers so i thought i would keep you all informed.

The pricing scheme is as follows:

- For the first 2 items, Postage is at £1.50 per item.
- 2 or more items.. you are then only charged 60p per item
- If you purchase more than £15.00 worth of goods delivery becomes FREE!

Please Note* - ALL products are ALWAYS sent 1st Class Royal Mail

Any other questions we'll be happy to anwser..

many thanks..

Keep it secret team.

**!!NEW STOCK IN...NOW!!!**

The shipment has landed as it sitting in our store as we speak!.
98% of stock back on the website and ready to be purchased!!

New Items in include:
Moomin Chocolate cookies
Pumpkin, Olive oil and herb flavoured Pretz
KABAYA Chocolate pots
any many, many more!

Please visit www.keep-it-secret.co.uk today! and take advantage of these great offers!

PLUS! The new postage system means the more you buy, the cheaper the postage!

Hope to see you there :)

Hello guys!

I would just like to say a great big thankyou to everyone/anyone that has supported us through a majorly busy September!

We sold 80% of our stock in just 1 month!!.. and we hope anyone who purchased through us are happy with their order.

We are going to be expanding very quickly over the next few months and are already getting orders in for Xmas so keep your eyes peeled on the website!

Thank again.. and please feel free to pop on by http://www.keep-it-secret.co.uk

Regards

Keep it secret team.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Just thought I'd pop buy and infrom you all that we have had our new stock arrive today!! Yes!! and its on the site now for you all to enjoy!!

Products Include:
VERY special: Hello Kitty cookies in Hello Kitty Tins!
Meiji assorted candy boxes
Pocky back in stock!
and many, many, many more!!.

Please check it out and see if you can grab yourself a bargin xmas pressie..

pop along to the new look site..

many thanks..

Keep it secret team
www.keep-it-secret.co.uk

Hello everyone...

!!Stock just arrived!!

Mini Candy, Cola Flavour - Back in stock
Pocky, Horoni Marble Caramel Chocolate - Back in stock
Pretz,Tomato flavour Pretzel Sticks - Back in stock
Kabaya chocolate cup! - Back in stock

all available from now... at www.keep-it-secret.co.uk

advert.jpg

GET THEM WHILST YOU CAN

Good afternoon everyone!

Just a quick note to say that we have 2 big orders on route this week (so should be with us by next week) to cover the christmas period.

99% of products will be all back in stock! along with a few new things.

I will keep everyone posted on the new stock, but I must warm you.. we alos sell through our eBay stores and we have llimited supply on some products so you will have to be quick.

regards.

The keep it secret team.

Hello Everyone,

Christmas is nearly upon us, and here a keep it secret we're getting ready for the festive buying time!

We are just waiting for out final shipment of the year before we can fling the doors open! So keep your eyes peeled for some new and exciting snacks along with your favourites back in stock!

Regards

Keep it secret team.

***NEW STOCK IN***
Attention...Attention... Keep it secret is bursting at the seams with great Japanese snacks and treats!
We have over 95% of our products back in stock ready for the festive season, including some *Limited Edition “Winter Pockyâ€

Hi Spyro201,

Many thanks for your comments.

We are looking at branching out into just more than snacks in the very near future so please keep an eye on the site :D

Just a small anouncement..

Due to the extent of online shopping over this years Xmas rush, and even though we ordered our stock well in advance, One box has slipped through the net and we are awaiting its arrival around the end of this week.

We are very sorry for any inconvience and we are doing our best to rectify it.

We DO have 90% of our stock in... just some items are lacking in quantity.

regards.

The Keep it secret Team

Hello everyone,

Many thanks for all the support in our 1st 6 months of trading.

Here at Keep it secret we would like to wish everyone a very happy xmas and have a great new year!

We will see you all again in 2009!

Happy christmas!!!

Regards

The Keep it secret team. :D

Happy New Year Everyone!

If you have some xmas cash left over then why not treat yourself to some tasty treats from http://www.keep-it-secret.co.uk - we have just had our stock come through so all ready for you to buy..

so go ahead and grab yourself some tasty treats to snuggle up with whilst you watch that Anime DVD Box set you got at xmas. :D

regards..

The Keep it secret team

Back