New job

just had the induction training and the job seems very boring and repetative, still its an office job in oxford street so cant complain really 8)

I has a very similar job, long repetitive. The staff are a few sandwiches short of a picnic which is good & the pays not too bad either

A job in front of a computer would be nice, heck any job is better than i have the now. I wish i could quit sooner :(

Yep, i say it again.

I need to get me a job. Still plenty of time in my life to start in the business world.

My work experience was quite good; i worked in the Citigroup building so i learned how droll it is to work in an office. xD. quite amusing though.

Enjoy you're working life, :)

And nice to see you haven't forgot the little people, Haha

Second day i was right, this job is very repatative and boring, but as a market researcher i do get computor access with unlimited unristricted internet access, so if i do get bored i can always just take a break and chat on here for a while LOL 8)

like I said this job is very boring and my brain proberly isnt functioning at top levels, still I dont normal make spelling or grammer mistakes so il have to get some free coffe from the machine and wake up when posting on here LOL 8)

Back