New Anime Releases - 27/12/2015

Kai Season 4 will be reviewed by me in the coming weeks. I already own the Bleach singles. The rest I probably won't be picking up.

Already own the CE Blu-ray of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya.

Already own the US release of Sword Art Online II.

Not interested in Bleach, Dragon Ball Z Kai or One Piece.

Nothing for me this week,
DBZ Kai - I own the Funi bds .
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - Anime Limited have season 1 while Sentai have the other seasons as well so I will get the Sentai version
SAO season 1 - not seen season 1 so I don't plan on buying season 2 anytime soon
Bleach and One Peace - I stopped buying & watching these sometime ago.

Just SAO for me. Though once again I've noticed that the pre order price guarantee on Amazon hasn't worked and I've paid more than I should have.

It's happened a few times now, which has me wondering if it is an error or deliberate.

antonusklesk said:
Just SAO for me. Though once again I've noticed that the pre order price guarantee on Amazon hasn't worked and I've paid more than I should have.

It's happened a few times now, which has me wondering if it is an error or deliberate.

Can't you contact them with a link to the lesser price and telling them they didn't enact the pre price order guarantee?

Also, does anyone know if Amazon changed their sending method to overseas? Every single time I ordered something from them they used a carrier, MRW, which provided tracking and was very fast (in 2-4 days the package would be arriving, usually); this time I noticed the estimated date was January 11 and didn't provide tracking, and when I went to check it out they sent it via Asendia. Is this going to be a permanent thing now?

Y2Johnny said:
antonusklesk said:

Can't you contact them with a link to the lesser price and telling them they didn't enact the pre price order guarantee?

Yeah this is what I normally do, and they always fix it. It's just annoying that I have to check for it happening. To be fair, their customer service is excellent, it is so good I almost don't realise I have to contact them for problems with around 50% of my orders.

Y2Johnny said:
antonusklesk said:

Also, does anyone know if Amazon changed their sending method to overseas? Every single time I ordered something from them they used a carrier, MRW, which provided tracking and was very fast (in 2-4 days the package would be arriving, usually); this time I noticed the estimated date was January 11 and didn't provide tracking, and when I went to check it out they sent it via Asendia. Is this going to be a permanent thing now?

Pre-Order price guarantee is that you'll pay the lowest price that they had during the time between ordering and the time they release the item. They do however do it in an odd manner, they charge you what you ordered at and then refund you on or shortly after release day (as they tend to ship a few days prior to release).

Amazon however don't guarantee to price match, though they often seem to at the last minute drop their price to be competitive.

Durial666 said:
Did anyone else buy SAOII through Zavvi? Mine still hasn't been dispatched yet and they won't let me cancel it either.

It might've been dispatched. I've had times multiple times where Zavvi haven't updated my order & then boom, through my letterbox.

Back