New Anime Releases 17/09/2012

Ian Wolf

Harem King
AUKN Staff
New Anime Releases for Monday:

Fairy Tail: Part 4 (DVD) (Manga Entertainment)

RRP: £29.99

32118217_500x500_1.jpg

Sengoku Basara: Series 2 (DVD) (Manga Entertainment)

RRP: £24.99

32248249_500x500_2.jpg

Sengoku Basara: Series 1 and 2 (DVD) (Manga Entertainment)

RRP: £34.99

32248245_500x500_2.jpg

Nothing for me this week (thankfully, since I have no credit card :p). The UK's wholly unsatisfactory release of Sengoku Basara 2 is a good example of why UK companies preventing competition by blocking competing exports is a big potential problem.

R

I'll be getting Basara 2 in the next week or two (a.k.a. when I get paid), I still haven't given Fairy Tail a go yet, so I won't be getting that, at least not any time soon anyway.

SENGOKU BASARAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thank you very much for releasing this, Manga Ent. Unfortunately, nasty fraudsters managed to necessitate the cancellation of my debit card this week, so I can't buy it yet. However, rest assured that it'll be my first purchase when my new card arrives and is activated.

Until then, I'll be wishing a slow, agonising death by sentient genital warts (with foot long teeth) on the fraudsters. Well, that and writing comics. Not that I'm a vengeful sort, or anything, you understand.

Anyhow, thank you, Manga! A fair number of folks asked for this, and you gave it to us. KUDOS!

HdE said:
Until then, I'll be wishing a slow, agonising death by sentient genital warts (with foot long teeth) on the fraudsters. Well, that and writing comics. Not that I'm a vengeful sort, or anything, you understand.

If you need some horse heads to send as gift to those kind people, then feel free to ask.

Teo

Back