New Anime Releases - 04/01/2015

I can only find the Collector's edition on Amazon (which I've added). I can't see a standard edition on either Amazon or on All the Anime's own website.

Already Received Time of Eve via Kickstarter.

Might pick up Michiko & Hatchin when it's a complete set, mainly because I need to deal with my current backlog before I buy anything else...

Got Time of Eve ordered along with a Giovanni's Island UE pre-order on Amazon, to be delivered in one package, so it'll be a while before I get ToE. I don't mind, though.

Ordered Time of Eve but it hasn't updated to the current price despite not being despatched yet. Does anyone know if Amazon will refund the difference or am I stuck paying the higher price?

Just Time of Eve for me (I had it through the Kickstarter a little while ago though so I'm not getting it now).

R

Yukifan said:
Ordered Time of Eve but it hasn't updated to the current price despite not being despatched yet. Does anyone know if Amazon will refund the difference or am I stuck paying the higher price?
Amazon should automatically adjust your order to the lower price but it might be worth taking a screen cap in case they don't for whatever reason.

ToE just keeps getting cheaper. It would've been more cost effective to have backed the fan book on Kickstarter and bought the Blu-ray from Amazon. Hindsight. GRUMBLE. Kickstarter can kiss my **** from now until forever.

Well, if fewer people had backed the Kickstarter the sets would likely not exist or would be much more expensive to cover the costs, so it's a lose:lose situation if you're just trying to get as much bang for your buck as possible. Personally it doesn't bother me that people can own it much more cheaply now as I assumed I was paying part of the production costs with my Kickstarter pledge and any leftovers/further pressings would be profit for the team.

R

Rui said:
Well, if fewer people had backed the Kickstarter the sets would likely not exist or would be much more expensive to cover the costs, so it's a lose:lose situation if you're just trying to get as much bang for your buck as possible.
It's the principle rather than the money. I was happy with what I paid for my ToE Kickstarter pledge. But then barely two months later it's available cheaper elsewhere, and I don't think that should happen. Anime Limited got it right with the Patema UE: price the Kickstarter version at well below RRP so that even Amazon can't or won't offer it for less than Kickstarter backers paid.

Time of Eve collector's edition is underway and should land here next week.

Michiko & Hatchinfor sure, although i've never seen it i hear a lot of good things about this. It's kinda weird, so fits right up my alley :-D ... and thanks for the review.

Back