New Anime Releases - 01/12/2014

Nothing interest to me, although is that the title Manga decided to screw over loyal customers who purchased the first 4 movies singles on blu-rays?

Manga never did reply to all of the fan complaints about Blood Prison, did they? Pathetic. I feel bad for all of the loyal UK Naruto fans (and can highly recommend switching to importing rather than giving Manga UK another penny for their attitude towards buyers lately).

Nothing for me. My fancy version of Patema Inverted will come in due course.

R

Toyed with the idea of getting the Naruto set, but will probably wait until next year in case the same thing happens again with the next film...

I am a mega Naruto fan... so this pains me greatly. Was really, really looking forward to Blood Prison on blu-ray but alas... manga decided to do us all over.

Rui said:
Manga never did reply to all of the fan complaints about Blood Prison, did they? Pathetic. I feel bad for all of the loyal UK Naruto fans (and can highly recommend switching to importing rather than giving Manga UK another penny for their attitude towards buyers lately).

Nothing for me. My fancy version of Patema Inverted will come in due course.

R

I have to admit I do find it kind of shocking they never addressed the issue - imagine it's a sensitive subject and that they're very busy, but to just point blank avoid an issue like this can only come across badly to the fans. Even if they held their hands up and said 'Sorry guys, it sucks, but we had to' would be better than nothing in my eyes.

fabricatedlunatic said:
The standard edition of Patema Inverted is due out today, as per the 21st November Kickstarter update, though for some reason Amazon have it down as the 15th.
Yup spotted it in HMV Wimbledon today, apparently priced at £9.99!

Quqabnul.jpg

Hopefully the Kickstarter UEs get sent out soon...

Back