Netflix to stream The Piano Forest (2018 series), Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan also listed

Ah, well It's cool that this means they should get dubs and stuff but I had the Bones series down for watching this Season but looks like I'll be in for a long wait then.

Ah, well It's cool that this means they should get dubs and stuff but I had the Bones series down for watching this Season but looks like I'll be in for a long wait then.

Usually when a show is confirmed for Netflix it's automatically worldwide but after what happened with DOREIKU the Animation* I've been playing it safe when it comes to making news articles on these (heck the Violet Evergarden one back in January was quite stressful due to the amount of denial over it, I feared that I made an error on the info).

*Apparently despite heading to Netflix it was a timed deal so that other services could stream it, hence how Sentai Filmworks acquired the rights & HIDIVE is streaming it.

Either way there's so much stuff to watch this season that I'm glad there's some form of delay so...

Back