Naruto debuts on UK TV today

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
<p>At 5pm today UK digital channel Jetix will debut the highly anticipated ninja action anime Naruto on UK TV for the first time. It will be repeated at 8pm.

<strong>Edit:</strong> Naruto is actually only showing at 8pm today, contrary to the Jetix EPG.</p>

I'll be watching because... I have nothing to do, and the dub is funny to watch, though at times it can be entertaining. lol.

Necromancer said:
Either my cable planner is wrong (usually is for Jetix) or it's only on at 8pm on cable :lol:

Actually there is some confusion about this. According to the actual Sky EPG Naruto will be on at 5pm, yet looking online, everywhere is stating it will be on at 8pm only. Confusing indeed....

evry1 please trust me with this, the english dubed version of naruto is nowhere near as good as the original japanise, i watched a english dubed episode on youtube earlyer and is s**ks

well its 5pm im watching jetix and galactik football just started right before it started was an ad saying naruto was on at 8pm

Oh God, this is exactly the opposite what I wanted to happen!

Comeon! No one is going to watch it at 8pm, it's Big O alover again!

And could they picked an another jetix show that I don't detest to high hell ether?
Oh Jetix has a history of this...this can't be good, first Sailor Moon S geting the shaft, then the December 2nd Digimon Frountier freakup and now this...

oh boy, it's gonna be a long day.

i dunno, right after simpsons

if i actually liked it, it would be perfect

6pm Teen titans
6:30 Shaman King
7-8 Simpsons
8 Naruto
8:30 depending on the day, anime or rapture
9 movies on sky

Ryo Chan said:
i dunno, right after simpsons

if i actually liked it, it would be perfect

6pm Teen titans
6:30 Shaman King
7-8 Simpsons
8 Naruto
8:30 depending on the day, anime or rapture
9 movies on sky
So says you, but you know the 5pm thing was conveniant for me, 8pm my folks want the lottery and casulty. So, well I'm up the creak.

It better be on Monday 5pm otherwise this is again, a fantastic mess that proves that they have no idea.

meh ok this is confusing

apparently Naruto was on today at 5 and is on in 15 mins on +1 (i'll tell u if it is) but yes it's apparently on every day at 5pm and 8 pm

Back