mY_fAn_ARt

naya_lulu

Dandy Guy, in Space
These are some of my fan arts I did last month that I included in my uni interview portfolio assessment (which I failed).... nothing much but I just want to show...... ^_^

It's quite dark coz I drew these on an A3 paper and I've got no A3 scanner.. Just click the image for a larger view.....

Hope you'll like them ^_^

Both great drawings, especially the first one, however they'd look better if some colour were to be added into them. :p

That sucks about having them on A3 though (I have some stuff on A3, which also cannot be scanned =[) but from what I can tell they're both awesome.

Btw, is the first one Ichigo? o.o

Oooh~
I really like the first one of Ichigo! (But it would look even more awsome with some colour!) :]
I never understood how you guys can so easily draw on A3 paper! I find it so difficult XD;;

Sami said:
Oooh~
I really like the first one of Ichigo! (But it would look even more awsome with some colour!) :]
I never understood how you guys can so easily draw on A3 paper! I find it so difficult XD;;

Some people find it easier working on smaller scales, while others really blossom once they take their art onto huge canvases etc.

One thing I can't do is draw fine details on smaller pieces, it's f***ing hard.

Yeah I think I should put colour on it but I'm afraid that it might ruin the drawing coz I'm not the really good in colours....

Jayme said:
I enjoy drawing smaller, less detail but still looks like a lot of detail.

Overall less work; and that is good.

I completely disagree.

Although sometimes you'll work on a piece of art which takes the better part of a day to complete, or even beyond; I think you'll find the finished product a helluva' lot more gratifying than something you churned out in an hour or so.

However I'm sometimes one to skimp on detail, and just **** out the last few defects half-assedly.

/Hypocrisy

Anyway... here's the other two drawings I did.... I just took a photo of it today coz I was tired last night.....

not quite clear so just enlarge them but clicking the picture....

Hope you'll like them too... ^_^

Back