Completely Average High School Student
Did this a few months back.

lovehinaxbox24qg.jpg

myxboxdark47qt.jpg

myxboxjewel36ej.jpg

room108mj.jpg

Thanks all.

I don't anything planned for my gamecube, except to play games with it :p

Also, as much as I would love to do request or even create another for myself, I just don't have the time.

I've had it for over a year now, maybe two. I was lucky and got it at a good price. Shame, it's being used more to play my Anime and other films..I guess that's a good thing.

The 'Q' is a Gamecube made by Panasonic with dvd play back. My Q is modded to play US, Japanese games, all region dvds and other media.

Oh, and if you're interested in modding your Xbox I recommend going to Xbox-scene and read up on their tutorials and helpful forums. Also everything I did was done by the help of that site.

The 'Q' is a Gamecube made by Panasonic with dvd play back. My Q is modded to play US, Japanese games, all region dvds and other media.

I thought that it could only accept the smaller Panasonic-built dvd discs? But anyway, where did you manage to get it modded?!

I wish Nintendo had just released the Q as the actual GameCube if you get what I mean. It's such a great looking, fully-packed piece of hardware - even though the price might've been a bit higher, it still would've appealed to more people!

Back