My issues with how Chaos runs AUKN.

Aion

Time-Traveller
I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Chaos is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Chaos throws principle to the wind. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly purge the darkness from his heart. Nevertheless, I sincerely do have the will to lend a helping hand. That's why I undoubtedly claim that he insists that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. That lie is a transparent and strained effort to keep us from noticing that his shambolic allocutions can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance.

Come on, Chaos; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his repressive orations but not much action. I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like him want to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice.

I myself insist that questions of Chaos's motivation and intent are compelling. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that sometimes I think that he is simply a willing pawn of those phlegmatic casuists who make a big deal out of nothing. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that Chaos will provide cover for a libidinous agenda in a matter of days. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will tell it like it is. Only then can we help you reflect and reexamine your views on Chaos.

Although Chaos has tremendous popular appeal it is morally unjustifiable for him to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. This is equivalent to saying that he has planted his followers everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Chaos's ability to leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that honor means nothing to him. Principles mean nothing to him. All he cares about is how best to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. Chaos has stated that the most shiftless slimeballs you'll ever see are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. That's just pure vigilantism. Well, in Chaos's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if Chaos doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere.

If I weren't so forgiving, I'd have to say that nothing appears more plausible at first sight, nor more ill-founded and stroppy upon closer inspection, than Chaos's pranks. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that his vassals claim to have no choice but to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to step on other people's toes. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, intolerant cheapjacks. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. Given the tenor of our times, Chaos surely believes that skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. Chaos needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that if he is victorious in his quest to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

Contrary to the impression that ugly, homicidal clods offer "new," "innovative," and "advanced" ideas, there is little new in their magic-bullet explanations. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have frequently criticized Chaos's unspoken plan to prevent the real problems from being solved. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of antinomianism, anarchism, child molestation, and halitosis. Chaos hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that as part of his latest power grab, Chaos has been leading to the destruction of the human race. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Chaos that he unfairly lambastes people who are trying to do the best they can in a bad situation. As I expected, Chaos was unconvinced.

It is deeply unfortunate that I unmistakably gainsay Chaos's notion that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature, because he believes that it is everyone's obligation to enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. Callow, effete schmoes generally aver that Chaos has no intention to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly rotten ways to fleece us but Chaos's often-quoted memoirs belie this notion.

And what about Chaos's cultists? They, like Chaos, are abhorrent gadflies. As a consistently mortified observer of his ballyhoos, I can't help but want to discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society. An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, "So far, so good!" But it is not such blind optimism that causes Chaos's fans to think that they can marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of immoral pinheads. Please humor me for a moment while I state that he has recently been going around claiming that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.

I, for one, hate it when people get their facts thoroughly wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how Chaos is a paragon of morality and wisdom, I can't help but think that Chaos has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that he's a moral exemplar. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that I find that some of Chaos's choices of words in his theatrics would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "misguided" for "hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian" and "pharisaical" for "galvanocauterization." For those of you out there who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give you a quick explanation: Chaos uses the word "piezocrystallization" to justify bombarding me with insults. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that if you can go more than a minute without hearing him talk about hedonism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. I must emphasize that the irony is that his most spleeny claims are also his most jackbooted. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

It must be pointed out over and over again to Chaos's spokesmen and, in a broader sense, to the most debauched rakes you'll ever see that Chaos's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that I overheard one of his torchbearers say, "Character development is not a matter of 'strength through adversity' but rather, 'entitlement through victimization'." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to make this world a better place in which to live. Chaos speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. It may sound strange to him when I say that anyone willing to study and ponder my position on most current matters will really find that the truths that I've been rubbing in the faces of postmodernist, deranged fribbles—truths that they don't want to see—are in fact truths, but Chaos is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. So you see, I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke Chaos to break down our communities.

Aironic said:
I want to share some facts with you. These are hidden truths that affect us all. For most of the facts I'm about to present, I have provided documentation and urge you to confirm these facts for yourself if you're skeptical. Chaos is willing to promote truth and justice when it's convenient. But when it threatens his creature comforts, Chaos throws principle to the wind. I am not embarrassed to admit that I have neither the training, the experience, the license, nor the clinical setting necessary to properly purge the darkness from his heart. Nevertheless, I sincerely do have the will to lend a helping hand. That's why I undoubtedly claim that he insists that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. That lie is a transparent and strained effort to keep us from noticing that his shambolic allocutions can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance.

Come on, Chaos; I know you're capable of thoughtful social behavior. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his repressive orations but not much action. I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes people like him want to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice.

I myself insist that questions of Chaos's motivation and intent are compelling. My views, of course, are not the issue here. The issue is that sometimes I think that he is simply a willing pawn of those phlegmatic casuists who make a big deal out of nothing. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that Chaos will provide cover for a libidinous agenda in a matter of days. When that event happens, a darkness and evil exceeding anything seen in history will descend over the world. I can hope only that before it does, people will tell it like it is. Only then can we help you reflect and reexamine your views on Chaos.

Although Chaos has tremendous popular appeal it is morally unjustifiable for him to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. This is equivalent to saying that he has planted his followers everywhere. You can find them in businesses, unions, activist organizations, tax-exempt foundations, professional societies, movies, schools, churches, and so on. Not only does this subversive approach enhance Chaos's ability to leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes, but it also provides irrefutable evidence that honor means nothing to him. Principles mean nothing to him. All he cares about is how best to drag men out of their beds in the dead of night and castrate them. Chaos has stated that the most shiftless slimeballs you'll ever see are more deserving of honor than our nation's war heroes. That's just pure vigilantism. Well, in Chaos's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that if Chaos doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere.

If I weren't so forgiving, I'd have to say that nothing appears more plausible at first sight, nor more ill-founded and stroppy upon closer inspection, than Chaos's pranks. From this anecdotal evidence I would argue that his vassals claim to have no choice but to use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to step on other people's toes. I wish there were some way to help these miserable, intolerant cheapjacks. They are outcasts, lost in a world they didn't make and don't understand. Given the tenor of our times, Chaos surely believes that skin color means more than skill, and gender is more impressive than genius. Unfortunately for him, that's all in his imagination. Chaos needs to get out of that fictional world and get back to reality, where people can see that if he is victorious in his quest to reconstitute society on the basis of arrested development and envious malevolence, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

Contrary to the impression that ugly, homicidal clods offer "new," "innovative," and "advanced" ideas, there is little new in their magic-bullet explanations. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, have frequently criticized Chaos's unspoken plan to prevent the real problems from being solved. He usually addresses my criticisms by accusing me of antinomianism, anarchism, child molestation, and halitosis. Chaos hopes that by delegitimizing me this way, no one will listen to me when I say that as part of his latest power grab, Chaos has been leading to the destruction of the human race. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Chaos that he unfairly lambastes people who are trying to do the best they can in a bad situation. As I expected, Chaos was unconvinced.

It is deeply unfortunate that I unmistakably gainsay Chaos's notion that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature, because he believes that it is everyone's obligation to enthrone falsehood in the very center of human thought. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed. Callow, effete schmoes generally aver that Chaos has no intention to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly rotten ways to fleece us but Chaos's often-quoted memoirs belie this notion.

And what about Chaos's cultists? They, like Chaos, are abhorrent gadflies. As a consistently mortified observer of his ballyhoos, I can't help but want to discuss, openly and candidly, a vision for a harmonious, multiracial society. An old joke tells of the optimist who falls off a 60-story building and, as he whizzes past the 35th floor, exclaims, "So far, so good!" But it is not such blind optimism that causes Chaos's fans to think that they can marginalize and eventually even outlaw responsible critics of immoral pinheads. Please humor me for a moment while I state that he has recently been going around claiming that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk.

I, for one, hate it when people get their facts thoroughly wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how Chaos is a paragon of morality and wisdom, I can't help but think that Chaos has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that he's a moral exemplar. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that I find that some of Chaos's choices of words in his theatrics would not have been mine. For example, I would have substituted "misguided" for "hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian" and "pharisaical" for "galvanocauterization." For those of you out there who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give you a quick explanation: Chaos uses the word "piezocrystallization" to justify bombarding me with insults. In doing so, he is reversing the meaning of that word as a means of disguising the fact that if you can go more than a minute without hearing him talk about hedonism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. I must emphasize that the irony is that his most spleeny claims are also his most jackbooted. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

It must be pointed out over and over again to Chaos's spokesmen and, in a broader sense, to the most debauched rakes you'll ever see that Chaos's list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that I overheard one of his torchbearers say, "Character development is not a matter of 'strength through adversity' but rather, 'entitlement through victimization'." This quotation demonstrates the power of language as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to make this world a better place in which to live. Chaos speaks like a true defender of the status quo—a status quo, we should not forget, that enables him to exploit the feelings of charity and guilt that many people have over the plight of the homeless. It may sound strange to him when I say that anyone willing to study and ponder my position on most current matters will really find that the truths that I've been rubbing in the faces of postmodernist, deranged fribbles—truths that they don't want to see—are in fact truths, but Chaos is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees. So you see, I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke Chaos to break down our communities.
i agree

ayase said:
http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
*clears throat*

I have two orders of business regarding Aironic. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: It's clearly a tragedy that Aironic's goal in life is apparently to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to wage an odd sort of warfare upon a largely unprepared and unrecognizing public. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that once one begins thinking about free speech, about drossy-to-the-core, perfidious wheeler-dealers who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own mean-spirited beliefs, one realizes that people sometimes ask me why I seem incapable of saying anything nice about Aironic. I'd like to—really, I would. The problem is, I can't think of anything nice to say. I guess that's not surprising when you consider that it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but tendentious and sexist. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Aironic thinks I'm trying to say that character development is not a matter of "strength through adversity" but rather, "entitlement through victimization". Wait! I just heard something. Oh, never mind; it's just the sound of the point zooming way over Aironic's head.

When I say that Aironic has appointed himself the chairman, High Panjandrum, Grand Inquisitor, and overarching Pooh-Bah of an entourage whose exclusive purpose is to contravene decency, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that he can change his amateurish ways. This is a common fallacy held by censorious riffraff. Every so often, he tries giving rise to the most disingenuous bums you'll ever see. Whenever he gets caught doing so he raises a terrific hullabaloo calculated to promote racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide. Aironic's claim that he's the best thing to come along since the invention of sliced bread requires a willing suspension of disbelief, an ability to set logic aside and accept any preposterous notion that Aironic throws at us. As you may have noticed, I routinely use some rather impolite words to convey what I think of Aironic. But how would you describe a person who is intent on breaking down our communities? If you can think of a better label for such a person than "insensate convert to sadism" I'll consider using it in future letters.

Aironic should start developing the parts of his brain that have been impaired by neocolonialism. At least then he'll stop trying to brand me as vengeful. The intemperate aspect of his adages will create a stir between unimaginative prima donnas and the myopic public at large. I'll probably devote a separate letter to that topic alone, but for now, I'll simply summarize by stating that we can no longer afford to do nothing about Aironic's predatory exegeses. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and rage, rage against the dying of the light.

By comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more untoward, feral, and inaniloquent society, all thanks to Aironic's canards. You know, it strikes me that Aironic doesn't use words for communication or for exchanging information. He uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Maybe some day, he will finally stop trying to descend to character assassination and name calling. Don't hold your breath, though. I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about him. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents and in these primarily as an illustration that if you've never seen Aironic establish a world government complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, and numerous other agencies that pigeonhole people into predetermined categories, you're either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

Aironic's cat's-paws tend to fall into the mistaken belief that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet, mainly because they live inside an Aironic-generated illusion-world and talk only with each other. His oppressive, cold-blooded jibes make higher education accessible only to those in the higher echelons of society. Aironic then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. I will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to drive off and disperse the duplicitous knuckle-draggers who substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence.

Aironic must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why he is so desperate to drive us into a state of apoplexy; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if Aironic also realized that if he is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of offensive dunderheads from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that he is an interesting character. On the one hand, Aironic likes to spit on sacred icons. But on the other hand, a real fight against complacent, polyloquent fogyism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to push a consistent vision that responds to most people's growing fears about headlong, snarky knuckleheads. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, insulting my intelligence is a mug's game. The only reason he does things like that is because the irony is that his most scabrous epigrams are also his most disgraceful. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."

Aironic's subliminal psywar campaigns represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. Aironic insists that hanging out with stentorian ingrates is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience. That lie is a transparent and strained effort to keep us from noticing that his précis are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to punish those who lie or connive at half-truths. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why it would be charitable of me not to mention that I have avoided engaging in open debate with peevish dingbats—or even acknowledging their existence—for fear of lending them any form of legitimacy. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that he is absolutely unperturbed by disagreeable, Pecksniffian rascals bombarding me with insults. To cap that off, that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence.

Although Aironic has repeatedly denied charges of attempting to defend immoralism, phallocentrism, and notions of racial superiority, when I was younger I wanted to help people see his argumentative commentaries for what they are. I still want to do that, but now I realize that if it weren't for brazen, illiterate underachievers, he would have no friends. I am more than merely surprised by his willingness to defile the air and water in the name of profit. I'm shocked, shocked. And, as if that weren't enough, Aironic will issue a flood of bogus legal documents because he possesses a hatred that defies all logic and understanding, that cannot be quantified or reasoned away, and that savagely possesses whiney reavers with hotheaded and uncontrollable rage. As lecherous as his sycophants may be, they are also humorless pillocks. Aironic has vowed that by the end of the decade he'll shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions. This is hardly news; Aironic has been vowing that for months with the regularity of a metronome. What is news is that we must oppose evil wherever it rears its contemptible head. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.

Someone has to be willing to acknowledge that everything Aironic writes is larded with indiscriminate name dropping, the quality and quantity of which would embarrass the most shameless mover and shaker at your average literary cocktail party. Even if it's not polite to do so. Even if it hurts a lot of people's feelings. Even if everyone else is pretending that it's okay if Aironic's beliefs initially cause our quality of life to degrade because "sometime", "someone" will do "something" "somehow" to counteract that trend. Whenever anyone states the obvious—that his bons mots are as appealing as braces, acne, and a wooden leg at the senior prom—discussion naturally progresses towards the question, "How much is the axis of evil paying him to cure the evil of discrimination with more discrimination?" Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that I wish I didn't have to be the one to break the news that I am tired of listening to his hostile bilge. Nevertheless, I cannot afford to pass by anything that may help me make my point. So let me just state that Aironic has spent untold hours trying to twist the teaching of history to suit his corrupt purposes. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that I'm not saying anything you don't already know about? Whatever the answer, it has long been obvious to attentive observers that we need to settle our disputes with rational discussion—not by moral huffing and puffing. But did you know that Aironic leads me to believe that he is prudish? Aironic doesn't want you to know that because if you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at giving you some background information about Aironic. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that Aironic's surrogates' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be.

Aironic is the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better he likes it. Aironic does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, he discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. Although he has tremendous popular appeal Aironic's faithfuls have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times—stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Aironic's perverted crusades. It is not a pretty sight. To recapitulate, Aironic could use a heavy dose of sensitivity training.

super-cool-story-bro.png

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:

pics or it didn't happen

Back