My FFX Wallpaper...

demonj007

Brigade Leader
I love anything to do with FFX because it is probably my favouritestest game ever, and i wanted to make a wallpaper that matched my emotional link with the game and the characters...i made this from it sometime ago now...

What you think?

The appareance is pretty wonderful, but I'm thinking about the fact that the main images for Tidus and Yuna doesn't make them seem very smart... <.<'''

By the way how is the game? I'm thinking about playing it...

I used images from the FMV in the game u see and cloned brushed them on to an exisiting wallpaper (which i altered). The game is by far the best RPG on the PS2 and the story is brilliant i would recommend the game to anyone!

another fan of the game, just like me. yay....right that is a great wallpaper you made there, i like the overall design. FFX is the best RPG on the PS2 and the best FF i have played, it still isn't as good as ocarina of time in my opinion though.

Awwwwww
It's really sad. I'm glad to hear that another person in the world feels so strongly about the ffx charras. I love them (spesh Auron).
That's really great, demonj007! I'd use it, but I'd get all sad and soppy everytime I saw it

Back