MVM Reveals Q1 2020 Anime Schedule, Licenses Bloom Into You, DanMachi II, O Maidens & More

Can't say I'm super impressed, but not bad.

I'm getting AnoHana, probably on release.
Bunny Girl not getting a CE is making me consider the AoA version, but still unsure, either way I will own it from someone.
Fate movie I will grab the CE day 1 for sure.
Boom into you is a DotW kinda buy, happy to get it that way.
DanMachi II is a day 1 buy, just SE tho I've not been collecting the CE of the series (if it gets one).. too bad no news on the movie, will have to import at some point.
Jet girls and O maidens are likely DotW gets.
Accel world is something I might get for cheap now that it's getting a complete edition.

MVM announcing shows currently airing for a release whilst Yuru Camp and A Place Further Than the Universe from nearly 2 years ago still have no release 😢

I guess it's Crunchyroll knowing they're popular and wanting people to go to their streaming site for the views.

Who would be the likely candidate for their release both here and in the States?

MVM announcing shows currently airing for a release whilst Yuru Camp and A Place Further Than the Universe from nearly 2 years ago still have no release 😢

I guess it's Crunchyroll knowing they're popular and wanting people to go to their streaming site for the views.

Who would be the likely candidate for their release both here and in the States?

Only AL is on partnership with them.

US wise it's Viz.

i know that feeling, i said i was going to wait for the blu-ray release of konosuba to watch it and wanted to rewatch Gabriel Dropout but get it on blu-ray too but sadly they're still both locked in streaming hell

What AL CR Partnership it doesnt exist anymore? They haven't released a CR title in over a year.
This year it was announced Viz in US and Viz Europe in EU and geographically we are still in Europe.
It exists for Cons I assume, home video there is no official partnership on paper

What AL CR Partnership it doesnt exist anymore? They haven't released a CR title in over a year.
This year it was announced Viz in US and Viz Europe in EU and geographically we are still in Europe.
It exists for Cons I assume home video there is no official partnership on paper

Wouldn't Viz Europe go under Kaze? And considering Kaze UK are pretty much dead and buried, we're pretty much stuffed either way.

Viz Media Europe is Kaze yes. Well I think they will make a revival. Or tomorrow AL announces some CR partnership I do not doubt CR wants to release for example Shield Hero here.

Anyway, back on topic, the titles that interest me the most out of all of them are Cells at Work, O Maidens in Your Savage Season, Umaru-chan R, Domestic Girlfriend, Bunny Girl Senpai, Devils Line, and possibly Initial D: Legend. I already have the Standard Editions of Samurai Champloo and Berserk (1997), the Collector's Editions of all 3 Kizumonogatari films and the AoA release of Anohana, and as for the rest of the titles, they'll be try-before-you-buys for me.

Pretty sure the only viz europe deal I read about was with kaze germany, not overall europe.

And even then it's not a whole CR on them kinda deal, Konosuba for example is being released by other german publisher.

It doesn’t mention the UK indeed but until something says otherwise I assume it will be the UK.
Especially as Kaze does technically still have things like JoJo even if they won’t release anymore

I have a feeling that the Crunchyroll partnership with Viz Media Europe is just France, Spain, Portugal and Germany given the European dubs that were made in those areas on select titles. I reckon Crunchyroll would want to make use of a distributor who is better received by UK fans if they wanted to get the most out of it. Relying on Kaze UK will severely damage their reputation in the UK market given the events of the past decade.

When I saw O Maidens in Your Savage Season getting a blu ray release, I thought that Wasteful Days of High School Girls would definitely be on the list as well.. I think since I watched these together last season, I associate one with the other..

Back