MVM launches new website

chaos

The Boss
MVM Films announced the launch of their new website this yesterday on a tweet: <i>"Our new site is now LIVE, just in time for Christmas - http://www.mvm-films.com #anime"</i>

And they are also running a competition to give <b>Canaan</b> on their new website.

Manga's website is indeed horrible. All I want from a company's site is a release calendar, a list of products, links to where I can buy them and maybe some features on upcoming releases. Manga's site looks like it was designed by a hyperactive 10 year old. Far too much going on.

I think Manga's site looks alright, not that I visit it that often. MVM's new site looks crap in my opinion, doesn't seem professional and some of the spelling/grammar mistakes are painful to read.

MVM is unique in the UK Anime industry in it’s multi-level supply, acting as licensor, distributor, wholesaler and retailer. Contacts with leading overseas manufacturers ensure a healthy array of new product every month.

The less said about the grey bar at the top of the page, the better.

All in all, I'd say it looks more like something a fansub group would throw up, rather than the homepage of an company.

I think it is a big improvement. I don't love the grey bar, though.

Manga's, however, has always been a mystery to me. At least with MVM's I can see exactly what they do and what they've released within a few clicks. With Manga's it's just mayhem with no structure or information.

R

Back