MVM Entertainment Reveals Q2 2018 Release Slate

Bought a copy of Girlish Number! Nothing else I really want out of that lot, but nice to see Log Horizon getting their DVD collections. Must be selling well for MVM.

Wonder if MVM will ever get their hands on the series of Initial D? That's something I've had on my import list for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

If they released Initial D in the UK I'd likely pick it up, it's a series I've been meaning to watch for a while.

@Teapot That's the first film isn't it? I'm talking about the TV series (First, Second etc. Stage I think they're marketed as).

Initial D is also something I'd be fine with going DVD only, as I don't imagine that CGI has aged well.

@Teapot That's the first film isn't it? I'm talking about the TV series (First, Second etc. Stage I think they're marketed as).

Initial D is also something I'd be fine with going DVD only, as I don't imagine that CGI has aged well.
I am also referring to the TV series. And I agree that DVD only would be fine, I doubt Funi would upscale the series to Blu Ray.

> Girlish Number.
tumblr_memgor4CpY1ql5ruko5_500.gif

The Familiar of Zero collection i will pick up at some point. So i couldnt be a hero is a solid show as well. Initial D looks interesting and may be worth a punt. Nothing must buy for me buy they have a load of titles probably Q3 like NGNL zero, Granblue Fantasy and Grimore of Zero that are very much on my must buy list.

Wonder if MVM will ever get their hands on the series of Initial D? That's something I've had on my import list for a while but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
If they released Initial D in the UK I'd likely pick it up, it's a series I've been meaning to watch for a while.
I am also referring to the TV series. And I agree that DVD only would be fine, I doubt Funi would upscale the series to Blu Ray.

Well maybe you know but it doesnt hurt to mention I guess. I got Funi editions and all besides 4th Stage are region free. I usually prefer to support UK releases but... I bought them years ago actually. I'm really looking forward to these movie releases now, haven't watched them yet. Love Initial D.

Back