UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

Relaxo

Adventurer
Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?

Magical Senshi

Straw Hat Pirate
Do alle 3 Tenchi Muyo OVA Collections (CE, BD, DVD) contain all 14 episodes (incl "The Night Before the Carnival" and "Mihoshi Special"), or is some content exclusive / not included?

All 3 sets have "The Night Before the Carnival", but only the CE and DVD sets have the Mihoshi Special as that was DVD only. The standalone BD set doesn't have it.

TooSushi

Completely Average High School Student
£126 is a lot of cash for me to part on something I haven't watched before; although I possess most of Ufotable's other works on Blu-ray. At £70 - 90 I could take a punt on it. Maybe they will have some left in stock after Xmas.

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
£126 is a lot of cash for me to part on something I haven't watched before; although I possess most of Ufotable's other works on Blu-ray. At £70 - 90 I could take a punt on it. Maybe they will have some left in stock after Xmas.

Unfortunately they were forced to up the price. Quite a few people ordered it for around the price range you mentioned during their last % off sale.