Multiple Cinema Chains List KonoSuba Movie For Release Next Week

Dublin time is up now 6.45pm next Thursday in the Vue at Liffey Valley.

Edit: Screening has disappeared again. According to the website it is only 25 mins long...

Last edited:
Arranged to go to the Plymouth Vue screening with two friends, super excited. Just waiting for the ticket sales to show.

Hopefully this does well enough for future movies (specifically hoping for Demon Slayer)

Went to book my ticket for this evening and it had gone, not on the app at all!
So I went to the website and found that it has been moved:
Screenshot_20191212-103700.png
I went through the rest of the Showcase cinemas and found that Leicester's has also been delayed, but to the 7th. Others still have extra dates either on the 5th or 7th, I'll leave @Joshawott or another member of the team to go through it all and amend the article.

The show is on Crunchyroll right? Need to get a hold of it and watch it now!
Yes, only 22 episodes 10 each per season plus one OVA per season as well. I wouldn't bother with the OVA for s1 (at least until after you've watched s2) as the events are done in s2, but with a different outcome making it completely non-canon.

Reading, right? Says today is actually sold out! Only one I could see, although I don't know how big the theatre is. So is an obvious candidate for an extra showing.
Yeah Reading. I was surprised to see the one today as sold out. GitS and Your Name are the only films I remember selling it out. I clicked on extra dates and the Jan 5th came up so I've booked for that.

I havent actually seen the series yet but I always like to support anime in the cinema where possible.

I wouldn't bother with the OVA for s1 (at least until after you've watched s2) as the events are done in s2, but with a different outcome making it completely non-canon.
We didn't get the OVAs over here until recently anyway so most people will have watched them after season 2 ended.

Still disappointing. Only screening in the country at one of the most awkward cinemas to get to at the height of rush hour only for the film to be unplayable.
Oh I agree, it's a ****** situation and I hope that you are able to get a second screening soon. In my area it was only at Vue which sold out pretty quick and used a pretty small screen. As much as I love the franchise I decided to wait until Crunchyroll streams it next year.

Back