MSN problems?

Xelis

Hunter
Im having trouble with my internet atm (Pipex...) and now msn.co.uk and myspace pages wont load and i cant sign into msn, has anyone else got these problems?

i do suffer problems with MSN, but i found out why..its because i use tiscali. For some reason it doesn't work well with it.

Hyaku said:
Try yelling at your monitor.

Hell, if it doesn't work, at least it did you some good. :lol:

I would if the monitor was still in my room..... its outside on the floor at the moment...

I feel like screaming tbh, i rang pipex asking about my ****** connection speed they ask my to check hardware now they've f***ed up my msn and access to all microsoft sites.

Xelis said:
Hyaku said:
Try yelling at your monitor.

Hell, if it doesn't work, at least it did you some good. :lol:

I would if the monitor was still in my room..... its outside on the floor at the moment...

I feel like screaming tbh, i rang pipex asking about my ****** connection speed they ask my to check hardware now they've f***ed up my msn and access to all microsoft sites.

Try using Gaim to sign in. http://www.pidgin.im/win32/index.php It's a solid alternative to MSN, that basically gives you a more stable and simple/cleaner program to sign in with and chat. I use it all the time.

Can anyone help me here?

I cant load any Microsoft site, java.com wont load and some others, ive reformatted and i cant access my e-mails so i cant sign up to a techsupport forum.

I have a Belkin router and I think thats causing it cause its doing the same on my mums laptop.

I updated the Belkin firmware and think thats causing the problem, anyone have any idea how to delete it?

Xelis said:
Can anyone help me here?

I cant load any Microsoft site, java.com wont load and some others, ive reformatted and i cant access my e-mails so i cant sign up to a techsupport forum.

I have a Belkin router and I think thats causing it cause its doing the same on my mums laptop.

I updated the Belkin firmware and think thats causing the problem, anyone have any idea how to delete it?

Have you tried connecting directly through your modem? I would certainly say its a hardware problem if you are having both problems on either computer and after a format.

Nyu said:
Xelis said:
Can anyone help me here?

Have you tried connecting directly through your modem? I would certainly say its a hardware problem if you are having both problems on either computer and after a format.

Connecting directly? Please explain.

You say you have a router, instead of plugging in through the modem > router > computer have you tried modem > computer.

unless your router is an integrated modem, in that case phone pipex.

Nyu said:
You say you have a router, instead of plugging in through the modem > router > computer have you tried modem > computer.

unless your router is an integrated modem, in that case phone pipex.

My router is my modem and ive phoned pipex (about another problem) but I mentioned this and said its nothing at there end, so its definatly this firmware update.

Im getting pretty pissed off now, I cant re-install windows updates, use MSN, load tv.com or gamespot.

Fixed You can close this thread now. :D

The firmware was buggy and reset the MTU value :s

Back