Most exciting UK releases in March?

What UK release are you most excited about in March?

• Chobits #1 (MVM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chrono Crusade #1 (ADV UK)

• Cowboy Bebop #3 (Beez)

• Dominion Tank Police - Acts 1 & 2 (Animazing)

• Love Hina #6 (MVM)

• Yu Yu Hakusho #1 + LE Items (MVM)

• .Hack//Sign #7 + LE Items (Beez)

• Total voters

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
So what UK anime releases are you most looking forward to in March?

I'm most looking forward to Bebop #3, though I'm quite interested in catching (the original) Dominion Tank Police from Animazing. I remember watching that show a few years back and I'm interested to see if it is as good as I remember it! :)

I'm also inexplicably excited about the concluding volume of Love Hina.

Whilst I'm really looking forward the the conclusion of Love Hina, and the continuation of CB, for me it has got to be Chrono Crusade! Nuns with guns... Just like my years at secondary school - those damned catholics :x

I voted for Chobits as i really love this serie and im a big CLAMP fan.
I also cant wait for my bot and vol 7 of hack and i would put cowboy bebop but i dont mind waiting to see this serei as i only watched it all like 3 months ago.

Can't say I'm actually excited about any of them but Chobits is the one I voted for :D
I really enjoyed watching Chobits when I first bought a set of "dodgy" DVDs forever ago and I might even contemplate buying this release, does anyone know whether there's a preview of this in dubbed format? as I must admit the thought of watching a dubbed version appeals in a strange way :lol: but if the voices are pants, I might not bother :( ( I suppose it will all depend on whether Chii's voice is really annoying in English or not).

Paul said:
I'm quite interested in catching (the original) Dominion Tank Police from Animazing. I remember watching that show a few years back and I'm interested to see if it is as good as I remember it! :)

I first saw DTP about 12 years ago, I've watched it again many times and even having watched it about 1 year ago, to me it's one of those "classics" that will never lose it's appeal. I also love New Dominion Tank Police - you can't beat Bonaparte :lol:
I think the image of the giant highly coloured inflatable willies will forever be with me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
valha said:
I voted for Chobits as i really love this serie and im a big CLAMP fan.
Its no where near as good as the manga though :(, which is a shame since i LOVE the manga.

Im most looking forward to Yu Yu Hakusho strangly enough :p

Like Miaka ,cant say im excited about any of these titles , but I voted for Chobits as I love the manga and the series was entertaining enough too.

I will pick up Kiddy Grade #7 and Rune Soldier #5 from the March release pool though , so not an anime-less month for me by any means :D

It'll be good to have the next Cowboy Bebop out, but I've been looking forward to Chrono Crusade for ages; it's just one of those shows that's appealed to me ever since I first heard about it.

has anyone got or seen seen the cover art for the Collector's box and vol 1 of Yu Yu Hakusho?

Im really interested to see what these look like as this is the frist time MVM has added these sort of things to a release. I would also be cool to see what the T-shirt looks like to.

Back