Most anticipated October UK release?

Your most anticipated October UK release?

• Wolf's Rain #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gantz #1

• The Castle of Cagliostro

• Martian Successor Nadesico: The Complete Chronicles

• Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #6

• Last Exile #6

• ROD the TV #3

• Gundam SEED #5/6

• Texhnolyze #3

• Other (feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
The months come and go, and each one brings another of these polls- this time, unsurprisingly for the month of October. Although we can no doubt expect some alterations with regards to release dates, the coming month should see the start of two new series in the form of the much anticipated Gantz and Wolf's Rain, continuing volumes of Chobits, Trigun, Planetes, Witch Hunter Robin, Divergence Eve, Last Exile, DNAngel, GITS: SAC, Gundam SEED, Gungrave, Eva Platinum, ROD the TV, S-Cry-Ed and Texhnolyze along with the final volume of Gravion. And if OVAs and movies are your thing, then there's a healthy selection- the delayed Mobile Suit Gundam F91 and Char's Counterattack, Casshan: Robot Hunter, Street Fighter Alpha: Generations, The Castle of Cagliostro and The Little Norse Prince. And if all that still isn't enough, there's also GITS: SAC Official Log #1 and Martian Successor Nadesico: the Complete Chronicles (in case anyone's wondering what happened to Project A-Ko, it seems to have been delayed until next February).

Anyway, if I didn't already have it, Wolf's Rain would be my most anticipated release, however, there are many other titles I plan to look into, most importantly Texhnolyze #3 and Last Exile #6 (which gets my vote).

I'm interested in the GITS: SAC Official Log #1 since I have no idea what it is. Everything else released this month i've already seen(Witch Hunter Robin, Wolf's Rain, Chobits, Trigun, SAC, Eva, ROD, Gungrave).

Martian Successor Nadesico: The Complete Chronicles or the GITS: SAC Official Log #1. I've only ever seen 3 eps of Nadesico so I want to see if it's any good. I only paid £15 for it so it was a bargain :)lol: to all you who missed it for this price)

The entirety of Nadesico in one neat, value-for-money package can't be beaten. There are a lot of good titles there but that's the only one i'll be getting this month.

If i didnt already have Last Exile and SAC these two volumes would be top of my list because them volumes (along with the last volumes) are excellent especially LE!

To be honest, the only titles on the poll I don't own are the Nadesico collection, Last Exile 6 and Gantz 1, and i've seen them all. I'll buy all three, however. May check out The Little Norse Prince and Scyred, however, but most titles this month i've already purchased via the dark way.

Last Exile volume 6 without a doubt. Theres a few other titles there i will mostly likely get like ROD the TV volume 3, but Last Exile is always the one i can't wait for the next disk of

I went for Wolf's Rain, largely because that is a series I have wanted to pick up for some time and because I already received the only other new starter in, Gantz, on Friday. Still, even with Gantz factored in, I would probably still go for Wolf's Rain.

Back