Most anticipated August UK release?

Your most anticipated August UK release?

• Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex #5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Last Exile #5

• Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum #4

• Gundam SEED #3/4

• DNAngel #1

• Full Metal Alchemist #2

• Witch Hunter Robin #3

• Texhnolyze #2

• Haibane Renmei #3

• Other (feel free to elaborate below)

• Total voters

Red XIII

Straw Hat Pirate
It's nearly August, and that means it's time to vote for your most anticipated UK release out of next month's offerings. This month, we have two new series in the form of Divergence Eve and DNAngel, the latest volumes of the continuing series Haibane Renmei, S-CRY-ed, Texhnolyze, Tsukihime, Yu Yu Hakusho, FMA, GITS: SAC, Gravion, Gundam SEED, Last Exile, Eva Platinum, Witch Hunter Robin and Salaryman Kintaro, along with the final volume of New Fist of the North Star, Barefoot Gen, MD Geist Director's Cut and the third Mobile Suit Gundam movie. Certainly plenty to choose from- and sorry if I couldn't fit your favourite(s) onto the poll, but that's what the 'other' option is for. :)

Last Exile, Haibane and Texhnolyze are all on the 'to buy scroll' for me this month, with GITS:SAC on the 'eventually' list, and FMA, Gundam SEED and Witch Hunter Robin all high priority on the rental list. When it comes to voting for just one, though, I'm going to go for Last Exile, which just narrowly beats Haibane as my most anticipated release.

I voted for Texhnolyze. I'm a cyber-punk junkie and this is like a dream series. Also, I think Gungrave deserves a mention too; these are both my current favourites from MVM.

Haibane Renmei wins out here, but only just. i probably would have considered Texhnolyse and GitS:SAC if i had been able to afford the previous volumes. :( it's going to be another expensive month!

I'm looking forward to Fullmetal Alchemist alot, but my vote defiantly had to go for Last Exile volume 5, i've been loving this series and i can't wait for the next volume

I am looking forward to seeing Fullmetal Alchemist, (thats if it doesn't get delayed again...) But i am looking forward to watching GITS:SAC, DNAngel and S-Cry-ed a bit more.

Stand Alone Complex 5, since that's the only series out of the list that I'm collecting right now.

Otherwise there's the upcoming Tenchi boxset, and hopefully, ROD: TV when I get the chance.

Maybe the Nadesico boxset if someplace is selling it cheap. Although I think online retailers have cottoned on now after the BGC2040 boxset release. They'll probably be watching those prices a lot closer now. :lol:

OK anyone know whats up with SEED 3&4? I got a shipping noticed from play.com saying 4 has been sent but its now saying that 3 has been delayed a week! :shock:

Anyone know whats up with it?

I have the entire GitS series, and the Last Exile series so i dont need the new volumes but i could help but vote for Last Exile :D Its hard to believe that i have finished it it feels like a chunk of my life is now missing i just love Claus or Al's voice saying "Lavie" :(

I done some research on Texhnolyze and i have to say that sounds right up my street i might have to get that. Also DNAngel i cant find a review anywhere anyone got one?

i guess its about time for the September theard of this to come soon and after the fire they should be alot of them same titles from this month.

Back