Moon is mistaken for a UFO

"Other bizarre calls cited by the police force included someone asking for help voting for Rhydian on The X-Factor and another requesting a pound coin for their supermarket trolley."

No comments. I guess some girl could call 999 when she can't find matching shoes one of these days.... Then people go and complain they don't feel safe.. D:

Ryo Chan said:
Only in Ameri.........wait........... it's a brit? not good
Guess we have too many american shoes, err.. I mean shows... It's influencing how people think ;D

reminds me of Work yesterday

some woman called the police cause secuirty asked her to leave the store after she was being racist to our staff :D

Ryo Chan said:
reminds me of Work yesterday
some woman called the police cause secuirty asked her to leave the store after she was being racist to our staff :D
Did she get arrested, fined or anything like that? Isn't racism an offense?

I can't laugh...about three times this week I've mistaken my reflection in the bathroom window as someone outside in the garden.

I blame the fact it's usually at one or so in the morning.

:oops:

Holy crap!I've had an experience just like this with a ufo except it only comes out in the day time and when it does it glows a bright yellow and makes everything warm!!! :p

Has no one considered the possibility it was actually a UFO, but the police, government and media are covering it up with a "some idiot thought the moon was the Death Star" yarn?

I wonder what "Caller's" neighbours will think when he mysteriously vanishes...

Aaron said:
Has no one considered the possibility it was actually a UFO, but the police, government and media are covering it up with a "some idiot thought the moon was the Death Star" yarn?

We could always go Visit that small moon up there

*Obi Wan* "That's no moon"

:D

Ryo Chan said:
Aaron said:

Come on kiddos, lets all sneak into NASA HQ! :D

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Ryo Chan said:
Aaron said:

Come on kiddos, lets all sneak into NASA HQ! :D

Wasn't it not that long ago that someone actually hacked into the NASA computers looking for evidence of a coverup (or evidence of Aliens...I forget which one now) Besides sneaking in won't do us any good, they lost intrest in the moon the second they found out (after a conclusive search) that it is, in fact, not made of cheese :p

Actually, and please God dont make a ufo or alien thread from this, the UFO matter is quite serious and should be taken as such, not to say you shouldint make jokes or anything^^)

Seriously though, my father is a really big researcher into this kind of thing and is just finishing a book on the subject, and me being as generally inquisitive as I am got somewhat roped into the whole concept a couple years back.

Since then Ive acquired a really vast and varied knowledge on the subject amongst others^____^

(Oh and Im no crazy consp theorist, I like to base my knowledge on fact)

Trust it to be in bloody Wales.

Pfft...Scotland Mr. Bailey says?
We in Wales make the most top of the line, A Grade nutters!

Back