Moon is mistaken for a UFO

chaos

The Boss
"Other bizarre calls cited by the police force included someone asking for help voting for Rhydian on The X-Factor and another requesting a pound coin for their supermarket trolley."

No comments. I guess some girl could call 999 when she can't find matching shoes one of these days.... Then people go and complain they don't feel safe.. D:

Ryo Chan said:
Only in Ameri.........wait........... it's a brit? not good
Guess we have too many american shoes, err.. I mean shows... It's influencing how people think ;D

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
reminds me of Work yesterday

some woman called the police cause secuirty asked her to leave the store after she was being racist to our staff :D

chaos

The Boss
Ryo Chan said:
reminds me of Work yesterday
some woman called the police cause secuirty asked her to leave the store after she was being racist to our staff :D
Did she get arrested, fined or anything like that? Isn't racism an offense?

Truered

School Idol
I can't laugh...about three times this week I've mistaken my reflection in the bathroom window as someone outside in the garden.

I blame the fact it's usually at one or so in the morning.

:oops:

evangelion rocks

Vampire Ninja
Holy crap!I've had an experience just like this with a ufo except it only comes out in the day time and when it does it glows a bright yellow and makes everything warm!!! :p

awadama

Cardcaptor
Has no one considered the possibility it was actually a UFO, but the police, government and media are covering it up with a "some idiot thought the moon was the Death Star" yarn?

I wonder what "Caller's" neighbours will think when he mysteriously vanishes...

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
Aaron said:
Has no one considered the possibility it was actually a UFO, but the police, government and media are covering it up with a "some idiot thought the moon was the Death Star" yarn?

We could always go Visit that small moon up there

*Obi Wan* "That's no moon"

:D

Kezwick_Osaka

Student Council President
Ryo Chan said:
Aaron said:

Come on kiddos, lets all sneak into NASA HQ! :D

BlackWolf

Godhand
Kezwick_Osaka said:
Ryo Chan said:
Aaron said:

Come on kiddos, lets all sneak into NASA HQ! :D

Wasn't it not that long ago that someone actually hacked into the NASA computers looking for evidence of a coverup (or evidence of Aliens...I forget which one now) Besides sneaking in won't do us any good, they lost intrest in the moon the second they found out (after a conclusive search) that it is, in fact, not made of cheese :p

Outlawstar

Thousand Master
Actually, and please God dont make a ufo or alien thread from this, the UFO matter is quite serious and should be taken as such, not to say you shouldint make jokes or anything^^)

Seriously though, my father is a really big researcher into this kind of thing and is just finishing a book on the subject, and me being as generally inquisitive as I am got somewhat roped into the whole concept a couple years back.

Since then Ive acquired a really vast and varied knowledge on the subject amongst others^____^

(Oh and Im no crazy consp theorist, I like to base my knowledge on fact)

Maltos

Stand User
Trust it to be in bloody Wales.

Pfft...Scotland Mr. Bailey says?
We in Wales make the most top of the line, A Grade nutters!