mistakes made in anime - english dubs and story

Animefreak17

Godhand
in naruto theres plenty of mistakes like in the dub he wins the fight wigh neji and naruto tells him *he failed the shadow clone jutsu 3 times on the final test in the academy* but it wasn't the shadow clone jutsu he failed at it was the *clone jutsu* and he made the same mistake in a nother episode where he made clones but she said shadow clone jutsu.

in the story of naruto at the beginning of the series he failed at the academy 3 times a and he would of been 15 on hes 3rd try and the original cast would of been ninjas.

in dragon ball z goku blows off cells head and he regenerates, after he comes back after he blows up he tells them that as long as the nucleus is in hes head he'll always come back, but in the english dub hes says as long as one cell isn't destroyed he can regenerate.

in the beginning of dragon ballz the first time we see vageta he has red hair and green armour

In "Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?"During the scene where Naruto and Sasuke accidentally kiss, Naruto's whiskers are gone

basically has anyone seen any mistakes, goof or bloopers made in any animes you watched i know theres a lot in naruto and a few in dragon ball z

there might even be scenes that dont make sense in a anime
im watching naruto and after i find as many as i can il see what other mistakes there are on others series

An episode in elfen lied, where Kouta exclaims "Oh!" when Nyu cries. For some reason they forgot to do it in the English dub, which makes Kouta look like he's saying something but nothing coming out

In the first season of Naruto, sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi fight Zabuza. Theres a part where Sakura is shocked. In the japanese dub she says something like "omg i cant believe it" or something, but in the english dub she says nothing. Kinda surprised they missed that out.

sanji no 1 said:
In the first season of Naruto, sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi fight Zabuza. Theres a part where Sakura is shocked. In the japanese dub she says something like "omg i cant believe it" or something, but in the english dub she says nothing. Kinda surprised they missed that out.
yeah i saw that too i put on the subs and she said *how terrible*

in naruto in the fight between naruto and sasuke there are flash back (at the beginning of the series sasuke calls naruto a scaredy cat) in the same scene instead of scaredy cat sasuke calls naruto a *little girl*

in naruto ten ten sees kakashi in the fighting hall of for the 3rd exam she says *so thats guy sensais old rival* but later on in the series lee has a flash back about guy and kakashi playing rock paper scissors and this was when lee didn't have a guy look alike costume and a look alike hair cut, anyway ten ten was there when they was playing rock paper scissors (they screwed up in that)

In GITS:SAC and GITS 2ND Gig the character design changes from episode to episode. This is most obvious with the major herself, the shape of her face, the fullness of her lips and how her eyes change a lot. Sometimes she looks more realistic, sometimes has big anime eyes and more traditionaly anime features. The hair style of characters changes quite a lot to.

i can cope with this to an extent as different people have different styles, but what I can forgive is sometimes they seem to have let a bloke who is drawing with his feet animate the episode. Threre is an episode set in china in the 2nd season and all the characters look out of proportion to normal. In some episodes the fight scenes do not look as smooth as others.

My most recent fav 'quality' animation is an the episode of Utena with the magical curry. The pretty boy characters look terrifyingly ugly and there is a running scene that looks like it came from an old Scooby Doo episode.

In most newer Anime you can usually spot the 'badly animated cgi car' they never seem to get them right for some reason.

animefreak17 said:
in naruto ten ten sees kakashi in the fighting hall of for the 3rd exam she says *so thats guy sensais old rival* but later on in the series lee has a flash back about guy and kakashi playing rock paper scissors and this was when lee didn't have a guy look alike costume and a look alike hair cut, anyway ten ten was there when they was playing rock paper scissors (they screwed up in that)
If you noticed that yourself then I'm quite impressed.

Also, holy mother of **** buy a USB keyboard with a working full stop key to use with your PS3.

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:

Also, holy mother of **** buy a USB keyboard with a working full stop key to use with your PS3.
thank you ilmaestro

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:

I'm more impressed you understood that

You can probably fanwank that situation into X not remembering she once saw Y, or not understanding the relationship at the time.

in episode 40 when shino told kiba and henata to win too. akamaru was ment to bark but didn't ( much like in that on episode where sakura was suppose to say * how terrible* while fighting zabu za

Back