Minamicon 15

McIcy

Mushi-shi
March 27th - 29th 2009 in Southampton

Registration is open..................... and its full, but the waiting list is up if anyone from here is planning on going

www.minamicon.org.uk

Yes i am going, managed to get my tickets last year at the end of Minamicon 14

Thank **** I'm a dealer - when I went to the registrations page and found out via my friends that I had missed the last signup by 15 minutes (when they opened only 6-7 hours prior), my jaw dropped.

Yay, McIcy, I will definitely see you there! Most of the Sweatdrop Crew are attending as well ^_^ and I'll be digging up my Abel cosplay again, to give people who missed it at Oct Expo another chance to see it. (Plus, there's a TB group at minami, chance for awesome shoot!)

Yeah they sold old incredibly fast this year I am glad I got my tickets last year, as i would have missed the sign up too.

Brilliant I look forward to spending money with you :D

I look forward to seeing your Abel cosplay too

Have fun! Their signup system always really sucks unless you were at the previous one, so I haven't been at all since missing one year.

R

Yeah it really helps to go to the previous year, but this year the remaining tickets sold within 3 hours of going on sale, just goes to show how popular it is

Brilliant weekend, the cosplayers were even better this year than last year and the maskerade skits were some of the funniest yet.

Bought a load of dvd's and mangas, including the Beck box set so i am a very happy anime fan, i also managed to sell quite a bit of junk.

And yes I have already booked my ticket for next years con

Back