Mighty Boosh

Absolutely love the boosh!! Have for quite a few years now,and managed to see them live twice last year.I have never seen anything so funny in my life.I was doubled over with laughter the entire time.I can understand why people dont like it though,it is an acquired taste when considering their sort of humour.I personally worship them :D

Big fan of the Boosh, can’t get enough of them – done both series, the live dvd and caught their apperance on Amnesty International - must try and get to see them properly live one day.
Keep meaning to get hold of the radio series – doesn’t matter that it overlaps with the tv, still just as funny hearing them.

I can understand not everyone getting the humour, there is a certain subtlety to it – it took me a few episodes of bewilderment before I finally latched onto what was funny about it, now I just find them funnier the more I see them.
Roll on series 3...
(is that for sure?)

I’ve just quoted some of the Moon-ster in my signiture as way of a tribute.
Probably completely un-funny to anyone not familiar…

Jimi-Jam said:
I can understand not everyone getting the humour, there is a certain subtlety to it – it took me a few episodes of bewilderment before I finally latched onto what was funny about it, now I just find them funnier the more I see them.
Roll on series 3...
(is that for sure?)

I’ve just quoted some of the Moon-ster in my signiture as way of a tribute.
Probably completely un-funny to anyone not familiar…

haha i can totally relate.I remember turning it on and just staring,trying to work out what the hell was going on.

ahhh Howard Moon...Jazz Maverick :D

McIcy said:
CANNOT STAND THIS SERIES

I just don't get the humour, tried watching it a few times but it has yet to make me laugh

Agreed. It just seems zany for the sake of being zany. The humour is too random for me. :)

7zark7 said:
McIcy said:
CANNOT STAND THIS SERIES

I just don't get the humour, tried watching it a few times but it has yet to make me laugh

Agreed. It just seems zany for the sake of being zany. The humour is too random for me. :)

Not so much Zany and CRAP

Say them on The Secret Policemans Ball and felt it just failed compared to the other acts

McIcy said:
7zark7 said:
McIcy said:
CANNOT STAND THIS SERIES

Not so much Zany and CRAP

Say them on The Secret Policemans Ball and felt it just failed compared to the other acts

I admit the sketch on the secret policmans ball did look a bit crappy,but the fact is that it was a very small part of their actual stage show.So a lot of it didn't really make sense,plus they changed some bits to make it fit in better.I honestly feel you cannot judge it before you see it on stage as it's amazing.Though like ive said before,i guess i can understand why people don't like it.

I liked the first series.

But the second series wasnt as orginal, it had a few good episodes but the bad ones really put me off it.

Back