merry christmas

Merry Christmas, here's a tree I programmed in Uni to show the festive season.

p90z.png

And a happy new year.

Merry Christmas chaps. Hope Santa's good to you all. I personally don't trust my family to buy anime or manga for me, so hopefully I'll get some money I can spent on it myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!

@st_owly: Thankfully my youngest brothers (and parents to an extent) are also pretty geeky, so when it comes to presents we tend to help other family members out. My Grandmother refused to give us money this year and asked Harley what he wanted, he shrugged and said '....What about a sonic screwdriver? 11th Doctor one' her face was priceless haha!

Have a lovely Christmas everyone!

I chose the anime I wanted and my brother and mum split it between them. My Gran was gona do the same but I've heard she's just giving me dosh to get my own now :p

The little one is fine thanks tachi. She is nearly 3 now so she is begining to talk more which is the cutest thing ever! She is trying to attack the Christmas tree all the time through.....

Merry Christmas Everyone!

devilrules666 said:
She is nearly 3 now so she is begining to talk more which is the cutest thing ever! She is trying to attack the Christmas tree all the time through.....
I don't know why, but the thought of a three year old attacking a Christmas tree is adorable in my head. I'm guessing it isn't so much in reality though.

Mangaranga said:
Merry Christmas Everyone!

devilrules666 said:
She is nearly 3 now so she is begining to talk more which is the cutest thing ever! She is trying to attack the Christmas tree all the time through.....
I don't know why, but the thought of a three year old attacking a Christmas tree is adorable in my head. I'm guessing it isn't so much in reality though.

Get you camera out because I smell money for YBF lol No really give it a go

Back